Lionsgate confirms the running time

So much better then what we had been hearing. Although I agree with the above poster. Two hours is my dream time. Now, lets hope they don't butcher Lexi's vision as much as the rumors have claimned.

I personally love the music video trailer, but while watching it I did wonder just how they were going to stretch that into a movie. The running time really confirms to me they have a storyline packed in there. Lets hope it's a good, well executed one!

Better than the 91 minute cut one of the guys who was working on the movie said he saw.

I personally love the music video trailer, but while watching it I did wonder just how they were going to stretch that into a movie. The running time really confirms to me they have a storyline packed in there. Lets hope it's a good, well executed one!
I agree and 107 minutes is the pefect time for the movie it the average length and definitely beats the once rumor 87 minute movie.

Plus with the great reviews from the people that saw the rough cut or saw the shooting script like Gainer,del Prete, and sutter things are really looking up for this movie again.

Reading between the lines of what Sutter said, I don't see what he wrote as a positive at all really. Del Prete is a producer on The Spirit and that movie looks like a ****ing joke, so I'm not taking what she says about it seriously at all. Gainer, well he's proud of the work he did so that's one.

Is there some kind of movie review by Sutter up online that I didn't read or something? Cause I don't think I know what you guys are talking about.

That is indeed good news, hopefully they'll release a 120 min unrated extended cut on blu ray or dvd.

107 minutes. A good, respectable length. I'm getting sick of this 80 minute bullshyte that boggs down the Fall/Winter schedule.

Comparison with the classics:

First Blood 90 minutes.
Predator 103 minutes.
Die Hard 126 minutes.
RoboCop 98 minutes.
The Terminator 107 minutes.

Last edited:
I think it's too short. I would have liked a 130 minute running time.

Ah well.

Maybe they will have an extended cut two years down the road with an extra 15 minutes.

Not a bad run time. I feel any movie under 90 minutes isn't worth the money to see it in theaters.

Yeah I agree thats a good running time.

Nothing wrong with that running time. Sounds right.

Reading between the lines of what Sutter said, I don't see what he wrote as a positive at all really. Del Prete is a producer on The Spirit and that movie looks like a ****ing joke, so I'm not taking what she says about it seriously at all. Gainer, well he's proud of the work he did so that's one.
Sutter did say he liked the script but did point out some flaws.Lets be honest grundy of course your going to find something wrong with anyone that will say something good about the movie.

These macho vigilante/revenge type of movies don't need 3 hours to tell the story, this isn't The Godfather we're talking about.

Sutter did say he liked the script but did point out some flaws.Lets be honest grundy of course your going to find something wrong with anyone that will say something good about the movie.

I didn't say anything bad about what Steve Gainer said. Have you seen the trailers for The Spirit? Del Prete is producing that she's been praising that movie, and it looks like a ****ing joke.

I didn't say anything bad about what Steve Gainer said. Have you seen the trailers for The Spirit? Del Prete is producing that she's been praising that movie, and it looks like a ****ing joke.
Its not about the gainer thing or del prte thing I'm talking about how it seems like everytime one good thing is said about the movie it seem you got to point out something wrong with the movie.Maybe it will suck maybe it won't but we won't know till it comes out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"