• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this would be cool.
tumblr_ndlk106C581t8b0huo1_1280.jpg

Next to the guy who dresses up like a clown and another guy dressed up as a bat, too ridiculous. Sorry. Gotta let those ******* out! :hubba

Speaking of sex, do you think we'll get a permawhite sex scene with Joker and Harley in this?

It'd be the freakiest and hottest clown sex of all time given that Leto and Robbie are playing Joker and Harley respectively. :o

Are they both perma white all over?

That Azz written JOKER graphic novel would seem to suggest that there is a strange, non-sexual relationship happening between Mister J and Harley.

I think Harley's classic costume could work, provided they tweaked it a little. My preference would be for something closer to what she wore in AOA.

I'd rather her wear the classic costume in the Batman films, not this.

If they take any kind of inspiration from New 52 (and Harley being here at all would indicate that they are). Then we might be getting some freaky Deadshot/Harley "Yahtzee" time. Oh and Smith/Robbie are staring in an upcoming movie where they play lovers, so there's that. Oh and I REALLY want "Yahtzee" to be her catch phrase. It was hilarious in AOA.

I won't miss it if her classic costume doesn't make it into the film.

I prefer Harley without perma-white skin. I wouldn't really complain if she had it in the movie, but my preference is that she just wears makeup. That change seemed a little too on the nose with the "Joker comparisons." And it's weird that they made that change in the comics at the exact same time that they were trying to distance her from the Joker (putting her on the Squad, giving her a solo book where the Joker barely appears at all, etc). Kind of a dichotomy there.

Wait... so Harley has permawhite skin in the current comics and this happened during sex with Joker?

When did they make her permawhite? She's always worn makeup in the video games and cartoons.

When did they make her permawhite? She's always worn makeup in the video games and cartoons.

Joker pushed her into the same vat of chemicals that he fell into in the new 52.
52Harley.jpg

I would be find if she wears something similar to what she wears in the Arkham City game!:hubba

A short and sweet breakdown of Harley's past, for the uninitiated. [YT]MAZBj1Ja0Mc[/YT]

really happy she's getting more projects, love her since Pan Am.

I'M REALLY HAPPY that she got cast in this role... MARGOT FTW!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"