Stand-Alone Movies Lord & Miller's Young Han Solo Movie

I would've been happy with Krasinski cap just because everyone else seemed to be so vehemently against it.

I wasn't against Krasinski either (there were times watching him in that Leatherheads movie where I could kinda see it working), but Evans is obviously so much better than he would've been.

Of course. It's always the one I don't want from a shortlist, lol.

Nothing against him, I think he's talented and loved him Hail Caesar, but I just don't think he's right for it. Oh well, if does get cast, I'll do my best to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I do have faith in Lord and Miller.
The only time this has worked out for me, was when Emma Watson just randomly announced she got the Beauty and the Beast role out of nowhere. After being attached to GDT's version for years. :funny:

Alden Ehrenreich Emerges As Front-Runner For Han Solo Film

http://deadline.com/2016/04/star-wars-han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-frontrunner-cast-1201737425/
Hail%20Caesar.jpg

I wouldn't mind this. :up:

I'd be cool with this guy. He has a certain vibe about him that I could see working.

I've been more down with these names than the January shortlist. These guys I could see. Most of January's shortlist? No way.

Woody Harrelson Is the Top Choice to Mentor Han Solo in Untitled ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff

What? Han Solo doesnt need a mentor... All these stupid origin stories, baby Vader, now Han needs a mentor... Eh :/

Alden kinda looks like the sheriff from Stranger Things in that photo.

So Thandie Newton is confirmed is she, cool. I'm still kind of hoping that she's playing the villain.

I kinda hope that's the whole cast right there (including Thandie). I nice, small, personal story.

Love that photo. Alden as Han will grow on me I suppose. This photo is a nice step.

Love that photo. Alden as Han will grow on me I suppose. This photo is a nice step.

Same here. I didn't want this movie to happen, but after seeing Rogue One, I'm a little more on board to see how they approach this.

Not overly excited about this feature. I am in the minority that this film isn't what we need at this point. I love Rogue One but I just think they need to move on to a different era. SW is such a big universe with so many stories they can tell in either a single film or series of trilogies expanding in various timelines, like The Old Republic era as an example. The galactic civil war is great and all but I like to see Lucasfilm move on from the era we all know and love and take SW to newer heights and excitement.

Gimmie Revan and Bastila...and Mandalorians! lols

Lord and Miller are out; Ron Howard is in.

A lot of rumors about why, but I'll leave that to you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"