Lost Users: Gone But Not Forgotten

Knightsaber Priss

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
You know, I was pondering this a few times, but I was thinking of a user here that used to post all the time on these boards that I miss alot. Some of you might recall a Mod by the name of Hollow Wood Director. The both of us had alot of interesting chats and I just wonder where he is and if he'll ever post here again. Oddly enough I also miss the comedic posts from guys like bakerboy and Mr. Parker because the level of their insanity knew no bounds. They usually haunted the Spider-man boards back when it was announced Spidey would have organic webshooters and Green Goblin was not going to be wearing the Halloween costume from the comics for logical reasons. That said, are there any old users you really miss?

cant think of homeboys name...that crossdresser dude..er girl..whatevah happened to him..er her

Someone should make a list.

JLBats, Tsunulia, ThesumofGod

You know, I recall CCONN, but vaguely since I took quite a long vacation from these boards. I did notice he hadn't been posting here at all. He must have gotten a life. :oldrazz:

You do know he asked to be banned?

And we can make a list of Veteran Mods,

Daisy
LightningStrikes
Truthteller
HollyWoodDirector

Considering my long absence from these boards (Almost a year went by I believe.) I didn't know that nor the reasons why he'd ask such a thing.

apparently they don't have the willpower to stay away while on a sabbath :whatever:

What happenned to photojones?

banned, the dude never listen to warnings from just about every mod.

He got too many infractions and warnings and was given plenty of chances but he blew it

What happenned to photojones?

banned, the dude never listen to warnings from just about every mod.

He got too many infractions and warnings and was given plenty of chances but he blew it

Also, it should be added, he got his last infraction, and then was banned...two days after the infraction was handed out.

Hence, delayed reaction banned.

Also, it should be added, he got his last infraction, and then was banned...two days after the infraction was handed out.

Hence, delayed reaction banned.

Because we were discussing about it, and PJ didn't help his case by trying to sneak back in

Because we were discussing about it, and PJ didn't help his case by trying to sneak back in

Like he wasn't going to get banned anyway. I mean seriously, you're telling me you had no bias when it came down to it? Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"