Lost Users: Gone But Not Forgotten

Doc Ock Rules
Killapoohbear
Oakzap
:huh:

Oh yeah...sooooooo good. :dry:

Atleast they don't remind me of this guy....

70uxtm0j.jpg

^You should have totally used A-Nus and you would have been my hero.

Bit of a thread ressurection here, but I wanted to ask this question. Does anyone wish starwarsagent was still around?

I was only a lurker when he was active around the Hype, proudly declaring himself Lucas' No 1 fan and challenging anyone to a fistfight with his tai chi skills :loco: if anyone disparaged his idol or talked s**t about the Prequels. I found his attempts to s**t on the LOTR trilogy and Peter Jackson when they we're stealing his beloved Star Wars series' thunder so to speak hilarious.

Then of course, he came up with this gem of a thread: When I met Natalie Portman: A Story.

With the release of The Force Awakens, if he was still around I can imagine him praising the heavens that a new Star Wars film was released but also fuming at all the praise JJ Abrams is getting.

I miss Kahoot and November Rain.
The latter made a brief return, wish it lasted longer.
And I miss RealIronMan.

Bit of a thread ressurection here, but I wanted to ask this question. Does anyone wish starwarsagent was still around?

I was only a lurker when he was active around the Hype, proudly declaring himself Lucas' No 1 fan and challenging anyone to a fistfight with his tai chi skills :loco: if anyone disparaged his idol or talked s**t about the Prequels. I found his attempts to s**t on the LOTR trilogy and Peter Jackson when they we're stealing his beloved Star Wars series' thunder so to speak hilarious.

Then of course, he came up with this gem of a thread: When I met Natalie Portman: A Story.

With the release of The Force Awakens, if he was still around I can imagine him praising the heavens that a new Star Wars film was released but also fuming at all the praise JJ Abrams is getting.

I've wondered about his thoughts on TFA. Although since he actually liked The SW Holiday Special, I'm guessing TFA was a slam dunk for him.

I miss dbella, kipobe, a more active Mee, andthepickles, jag, drakon and a few more

Have no clue if anybody from the old gang is left. I was a poster from way back when this site was called Spider-Man Hype, back in 2001. Apparently my account was deleted or at the very least I forgot my password. Used to go by the name Godzilla. But just created an account with my original username, so whatevs. I haven't been here in a decade anyway.

Anybody still here from way back when?

Have no clue if anybody from the old gang is left. I was a poster from way back when this site was called Spider-Man Hype, back in 2001. Apparently my account was deleted or at the very least I forgot my password. Used to go by the name Godzilla. But just created an account with my original username, so whatevs. I haven't been here in a decade anyway.

Anybody still here from way back when?
Oh man. How are you doing, man? :)

This is the first time I've actually come across this thread so seeing as we're on the subject - what happened with Kurosawa getting banned?! Sure he was a hardcore Superman purist and I'm very certain that he would have hated the Snyder films as well.

The other I noticed quite recently was Majik - the dude who mostly disagrees with casting suggestions lol.

Everyone I used to know has surely moved on from the forums by now? We got old :(

I seem to remember a guy that kinda ran the forums...
Mal...
I dont know, he was an ass, but I kinda liked him.

i sometimes wonder where Jaguar has run off to

Jag

and i thought of Knowsbleed today when i recalled that the Hype used to have a Secret Santa

Hmm posters I used to enjoy posting with DBella, AndThePickles, Guyverjay, Mr X, Silver Sable, DogLips, Elijya, Odin's Lapdog/November Rain. There's more, but I don't visit Community much anymore. I'll add more as my old brain remembers. Lots of old school comic forum posters I'm forgetting. And I'd be remiss to not mention Empress Von Dew'm.

Last edited:
Shinizokonai is one that comes to mind, was a friendly fellah, suddenly went up and disappeared.
I miss the presence of runawayboulder in the comics forums.

Casey/hammy she was around for Superman Returns, then came back for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"