Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
now imagine what happened on reading rainbow.

DubUOfm.gif

I like you... but i don't trust you. Krypton is MIA and youre closest to New York.

You say that, but tomorrow you'll wake up to a notification that he's liked that post.

Or his account did, at least.

Once I recognized the girl, I just started laughing uncontrollably. Well played, Ryan Reynolds.

Still not ringing a bell.

EDIT: Ok I have finally found what this was about. I had heard absolutely nothing about that Peleton ad, but...well-played Reynolds. :funny:

Last edited:
I had not seen the ad but heard of it. That was awesome how Reynolds used that though. :funny:

@C. Lee is about to buy an old 87 Camaro Iroc-Z from Emilio Estevez.

Clee: I'd give you about three fity for the car.
Emilio: You must be having a goddamn laugh, aren't you? This is a classic! I bought it right after 'The Outsiders' came out.
Clee: 450.
Emilio: Look, man, I really havent been working these past few decades and my brother has aids.
Clee: 500. Take it or leave it, Repo Man.

Emilio: Goddamn it! Fine.
Clee: "Here I go again" playing in my head and the girl on the hood is your daughter's best friend."

Emilio: What did you say?!
Clee: Uh, nothin.
Emilio: ...
Clee: I have this condition...I think out-loud, like tourettes but with a music album.
Emilio: ok.
Clee: Would you sign my Young Guns II vhs copy?
Emilio: Nope.

So this is meme.

Seems to fit in with how seriously he’s taken by a lot of his “followers” anyway.

Today is Kirk Douglas's 103rd Birthday.
79266301_2863370530339657_6173199096321409024_n.jpg

Fun fact, his birth name is Issur Danielovitch and he grew up “Izzy Demsky”, Demsky being the name his family adopted in the United States.

Kirk helped stop the blacklisting of writers in the 50's by openly hiring them and putting their names in the credits of his movies.....after actor James Stacey lost an arm and a leg in a motorcycle accident he had a good role written for him in his movie POSSE to help him out.

Kirk helped stop the blacklisting of writers in the 50's by openly hiring them and putting their names in the credits of his movies.....after actor James Stacey lost an arm and a leg in a motorcycle accident he had a good role written for him in his movie POSSE to help him out.

Yup. He had blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo officially credited for Spartacus.

I would watch the shirt out of a show about Clortho.

Just heard that STAR TREK star Marina Sirtis' husband died 2 days ago. They've been married for 27 years. Ir's a bad year for Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"