The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then I worry about them, but that does no good, and they would not want me worrying. And I'm blocked now, btw, on their AIM. So, I guess that's that.

Anyway... the ribs are good. I'm 100% at last. But I gained about 15 pounds sitting on my ass for a month. Now I gotta ditch that **** but quick.

Oh, and this crazy Latina girl seems to like me... she's not a bad looker, either, but she bores me stupid. :(
sory bout that, but good to hear you're better:woot: best way to lose weight, eat a can of tuna for lunch and a can for a snack about 2 hours afterlunch and before dinner. also, gallon of water everyday, more excersize. and yeah...sometimes you take what you can get.:csad:

Hey grayson what kind of style do u play on your guitar?

The neck on the new batsuit looks funny, now that I see it up close in the new pictures.

Looks like he's got a special piece of armor for his adam's apple. WTF? :confused:

Ah well. I still like the look overall...

I picture one of the brady bunch saying that.:woot:
a bit off topic and probally mentioned before but i love you avvy
t66t8pee3am3.gif

sorry for getting off-topic

The neck on the new batsuit looks funny, now that I see it up close in the new pictures.

Looks like he's got a special piece of armor for his adam's apple. WTF? :confused:

Well we don't want Mr. J cuttin' his head off with knife or Joker card, do we? :cwink: :brucebat:

why don't you go not make the playoffs again:o

no, it's not. and i hate that because i can't not have feelings for her:csad:

I've been in that position before my friend. It's a difficult choice. But you know what you SHOULD do at least.

Whatever gripes I have with it are minimal. Looks like Batman so I'm happy with it.

Ahhh, I've got a bit of an itch...let me stretch real quick
lovegrstrchmc3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"