• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then I worry about them, but that does no good, and they would not want me worrying. And I'm blocked now, btw, on their AIM. So, I guess that's that.

Anyway... the ribs are good. I'm 100% at last. But I gained about 15 pounds sitting on my ass for a month. Now I gotta ditch that **** but quick.

Oh, and this crazy Latina girl seems to like me... she's not a bad looker, either, but she bores me stupid. :(
sory bout that, but good to hear you're better:woot: best way to lose weight, eat a can of tuna for lunch and a can for a snack about 2 hours afterlunch and before dinner. also, gallon of water everyday, more excersize. and yeah...sometimes you take what you can get.:csad:

Hey grayson what kind of style do u play on your guitar?

The neck on the new batsuit looks funny, now that I see it up close in the new pictures.

Looks like he's got a special piece of armor for his adam's apple. WTF? :confused:

Ah well. I still like the look overall...

I picture one of the brady bunch saying that.:woot:
a bit off topic and probally mentioned before but i love you avvy
t66t8pee3am3.gif

sorry for getting off-topic

The neck on the new batsuit looks funny, now that I see it up close in the new pictures.

Looks like he's got a special piece of armor for his adam's apple. WTF? :confused:

Well we don't want Mr. J cuttin' his head off with knife or Joker card, do we? :cwink: :brucebat:

why don't you go not make the playoffs again:o

no, it's not. and i hate that because i can't not have feelings for her:csad:

I've been in that position before my friend. It's a difficult choice. But you know what you SHOULD do at least.

Whatever gripes I have with it are minimal. Looks like Batman so I'm happy with it.

Ahhh, I've got a bit of an itch...let me stretch real quick
lovegrstrchmc3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz