The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... i don't think i have a favorite episode. just favorite part of them. Like last weeks when he's in the gas mask and looks over at the other guy and goes "are you my mommy?" we all about died laughing!

LOL I remember that one; Eccleston was a great Doctor too. Have you seen one of the newer ones with the Stone Angels? Scariest episode I've ever seen, but one of the best. :wow: :grin: :word:

news061807d.jpg

observation

well, it's wrong. i'm right handed!

unless being a lefty was slang for something else. i tend to be out of the loop when it comes to those kinds of references.

Love hurts, my friend. But going through heartache is what makes us savor the right one when she finally comes along. Consider all this heartbreak pratice for when you find your soul's real counterpart.
i don't even know if i believe that anymore right now:csad:

Mm-hmm. My husband had one he spraypainted gold then smashed on-stage at a gig some years ago....Good times...... :word:

I smashed a Fender Jaguar on stage once. I was drunk, and pissed, and very much regret it. That was a beautiful guitar.

LOL I remember that one; Eccleston was a great Doctor too. Have you seen one of the newer ones with the Stone Angels? Scariest episode I've ever seen, but one of the best. :wow: :grin: :word:

news061807d.jpg

gah! i'm still terrified of statues! I've now ranked them just as creepy as zombies.

i don't even know if i believe that anymore right now:csad:

I've had my doubts over the years too, my friend. But they were eventually resolved. When you find that person that is so eerily perfect for you, you'll know it. It'll freak you out and first, yeah, but you will definitely know it. And you'll realize that these doubts you had just make you appreciate her that much more. The good can't exist without the bad.

That Doctor Who guy wants to play Riddler, btw. I read that interview he gave where he said he wants to be Riddler in a Nolan movie.

I've had my doubts over the years too, my friend. But they were eventually resolved. When you find that person that is so eerily perfect for you, you'll know it. It'll freak you out and first, yeah, but you will definitely know it. And you'll realize that these doubts you had just make you appreciate her that much more. The good can't exist without the bad.
i know...i'm just hating where i'm at right now. anywho, later loungers :O

That Doctor Who guy wants to play Riddler, btw. I read that interview he gave where he said he wants to be Riddler in a Nolan movie.

really? hm... i don't know if i can see him as the riddler. i always liked the riddler best when he was cool and calculated.

Later uc, any final words to the lounge in case it's gone when you come back? :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"