The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was born for the role; he could act a little silly at times, but overall he can be an intellegent smartass who lives to spread distruction for a Riddle. :woot: :word: :brucebat:

hmm... point taken. Not to mention he would look dashing in a riddler suite

He is a bad ass guitar player
450px-Masters_of_Rock_2007_-_Children_of_Bodom_-_Alexi_Laiho_-_05.jpg

While he is a talented guitarist technically, he has long forgotten how to write a good song.

Not one of my best ones, but yeah; you like it? I think he'd look cool in either a black and green pinstripe suit or dark green suit like Mr. Smith in the Matrix. :word:

yeah! i can never draw a person and make it look like them. so props!

and i would like the green pinstripe look. that would be cool!

Their new album sucks slice and battousai what do u guys like

Nirvana, System of a Down, Metallica, Opeth, Dream Theater, great composers from the Baroque through the Romantic period starting with J. S. Bach and ending with Sergei Rachmaninov, Igor Stravinsky, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Joe Bonamassa, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen...you get the idea

Nirvana, System of a Down, Metallica, Opeth, Dream Theater, great composers from the Baroque through the Romantic period starting with J. S. Bach and ending with Sergei Rachmaninov, Igor Stravinsky, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Joe Bonamassa, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen...you get the idea
No love for Britney?

:oldrazz:

yeah! i can never draw a person and make it look like them. so props!

and i would like the green pinstripe look. that would be cool!

Agreed; that way you get a Riddler green and Doctor pinstripe. Works perfectly!!!! :grin:

david-tennant-2.jpg

And of course, he can always change suits too, so he can have the dark green Matrix suit too. :word:

MisterSmith.gif

haha, we are better then a day time drama aren't we!
Not even close *sniff*

I'm waiting for one of you to say "Shut up,....just shut up.

You had me at "What's happenin' lounge?"

Agreed; that way you get a Riddler green and Doctor pinstripe. Works perfectly!!!! :grin:

david-tennant-2.jpg

And of course, he can always change suits too, so he can have the dark green Matrix suit too. :word:

MisterSmith.gif

both are full of awesomeness! The more i think about it, it would be cool to see tennent as a vilain. he might be able to pull off sinister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"