Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the lounge. Talk about absolute zilch to do with the Justice League movie.

Fried tomatoes are mixed with oil, and it unleashes more of the benefits of lycopene.
They are healthier than grilled.

Be honest now... how long did you wait to say this?

:o

I'd take everything grilled, including the Joker.

Sandwiches: Regular, grilled or fried off with butter?

Also, what would you like its contents to be?

Anyway is good.
Tomato slices is a must in any sandwich, unless we're talking jam/jelly or honey sandwiches.

Unless the sandwich is veg, I'd rather it not contain tomato slices. Never had a honey sandwich; it's just plain honey and bread?

If the content is meat, then the only other thing I need is cheese. In that respect, I prefer the sandwich to be grilled or fried so the cheese melts.

Unless the sandwich is veg, I'd rather it not contain tomato slices. Never had a honey sandwich; it's just plain honey and bread?

If the content is meat, then the only other thing I need is cheese. In that respect, I prefer the sandwich to be grilled or fried so the cheese melts.
Yep.

A place near to me does an amazing Korean chicken and egg brunch roll. I often have it on Saturdays, and look forward to it from about Wednesday.

I like the spicy chicken the Indian Restaurants/Takeaways do.

A place near to me does an amazing Korean chicken and egg brunch roll. I often have it on Saturdays, and look forward to it from about Wednesday.

I recently had a chicken sausage and egg role, oozing cheese with every bite. :drl:

Shawarma with plenty of mayo is excellent too. I'm waiting to try one suggested by a friend that also has butter in it. :hmr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"