Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My town has Subway. Not too long ago a place opens that also serves Kebabs though and they are pretty delicious. One day I dream that we will have a proper sandwich shop though. Or I'll have to move.

Make sure you all exercise.

Oh, and...

200.gif

What were they thinking using that music for the "Assassin's Creed" trailer...

What were they thinking using that music for the "Assassin's Creed" trailer...

To be honest it's not any worse than the music that's usually used in game trailers. Anyway, after eight or so games, it's kinda hard seeing this trailer and not thinking I saw it before. Looking forward to the film though, despite expecting more of the same.

AC looks cool. Given it's a film based on a game, it looks like a solid sci-fi.

I still think they should've given us Altair in the first movie.

It's good that they're attaching the movie and game universe into one big one.

They are? To tell you the truth, it's all the same to me. Games haven't had a real modern day story since they killed Desmond (I don't miss that pushover though, I just miss a coherent modern day story) and last few games, while still immensely enjoyable as period games, have been wandering aimlessly when it comes to the main story. I'm glad that they opted not to release any new games this year. Hopefully they are working on a way to reinvigorate them.

That was the early rumour mate. Haven't kept up with the news on this movie.

Me neither, as you can see. I can see that happening though.

Damn, this year is absolutely crazy film-wise. Batman v Superman, Warcraft, Star Trek: Beyond, Suicide Squad, Assassin's Creed... Paradise.

If Assassin's Creed makes a good amount and has great critical scores across, could that usher in the new trend of game adaption films after this past decade of CBMs? We're getting a Tomb Raider reboot next, so it's possible. Imagine a Gears of War live-action amirite?

And yes, I do believe it was mentioned that AC film will be part of the universe and continuity set in the games. Since each game takes place at a different time and place, it does make it easier for different mediums to be from the same universe, since they're all mostly standalone stories anyway, aside from a few references made to characters from other games. Would be a pretty sweet easter egg if Fassbender's char makes a reference to Ezio.

Considering that Ezio is most fleshed-out and beloved (one leads to another you know, meaning give us a character for more than just one game Ubisoft!) assassin in the series and they tend to reference him in other games quite often, I can see that happening. If games and film are connected that is.

Last edited:
Ezio is just so boss. Only one who comes close to boss Ezio is my man Eddie Kenway.

Ezio and Assassin's Creed 2 were what made the series big. Big fan of Conner though.
But honestly, i haven't played since black flag. Have any of the others been good. Syndicate looked interesting.

I heard Unity sucked. It backtracked in gameplay to the usual after the big leap forward with the naval gameplay in Black Flag. I hear Syndicate is good though, adding a sort of duo hero element gameplay with the main sibling pair. Still waiting for it to drop in price on Steam.

I heard Unity sucked. It backtracked in gameplay to the usual after the big leap forward with the naval gameplay in Black Flag. I hear Syndicate is good though, adding a sort of duo hero element gameplay with the main sibling pair. Still waiting for it to drop in price on Steam.

That naval warfare was definitely good stuff. Unfortunately I never beat Black Flag because Uplay did who knows what to my save files over halfway through the game. I had just spent hours upgrading that ship and my fleet too.

Ezio is just so boss. Only one who comes close to boss Ezio is my man Eddie Kenway.

These two are my favorites as well. Matter of fact AC2 and "Black Flag" are my favorite games. I think Altair would be higher on my list if we got a bit more of him and his personality, he's the least fleshed-out assassin of them all, which is a shame as we know there is an interesting story they didn't show with him. I also liked Connor, despite game being the worst in the series to me.

Ezio and Assassin's Creed 2 were what made the series big. Big fan of Conner though.
But honestly, i haven't played since black flag. Have any of the others been good. Syndicate looked interesting.

I never bothered getting PS4 as I aimed to quit playing games entirely, so I also stopped at "Black Flag". I played "Unity" and "Syndicate" on my mates PS4 rather recently though. "Unity" is buggy as hell and not that interesting to me personally (couldn't bother all way through it), but "Syndicate" is a very fun and enjoyable game, although, as many more recent AC games, kinda pointless due to the lack of true main story. It definitely has the lightest tone out of all AC games, interestingly, followed by a darkest DLC yet.

Last edited:
ABC are cancelling everything on their roster tonight it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"