Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just that her expression is hilarious :funny:

Sorry, I like that too.

big-no-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

The end part is hilarious where Momoa says he will be coming back next year again. :funny:

My favorite thing about his interviews is that he is genuinely so excited that if asked he will tell everything to anyone who will listen :funny:

I'd think his extensive talk about Aquaman solo movie in several interviews would cause him trouble but it's not like WB has anyone brave enough to go up to this guy and say 'hey, you said too much' :funny:

More than anything, Jason looks excited for his kids to see him as Aquaman/Superhero.

More than anything, Jason looks excited for his kids to see him as Aquaman/Superhero.

Well they sorta did already on the set but I'm sure it's gonna be even more impressive with seahorses and stuff :p

hopefully Wan doesn't make them too scary and kids won't be traumatized :funny:

Last edited:
LEGO Avengers is more entertaining now than I felt when I first played it.

Not sure if this was brought up already, but thoughts on Bendis joining DC?

There was originally going to be a female villain in Iron Man 3, but Ike Perlmutter was like "lol nope get outta here with dat s*** girls don't sell toys lmao".

Or something like that. :funny:
Now that is interesting. Were the Rebecca Hall and Pierce characters supposed to be a single one originally? I think that would have worked quite well.

That's what I assume, yeah. Though I don't know if the 'Mandarin' was still featured or not that early into production.

I love the movie that's around the two leads in Valerian.
I really enjoyed Valerian and found nothing offensive about Cara and her role but DeHann really did not convince me as the lead. I think everything about Valerian is worthwhile except the Valerian role. :(

That's what I assume, yeah. Though I don't know if the 'Mandarin' was still featured or not that early into production.
The "I am the Mandarin" final bit would have been even much more effective that way, I think. And the movie would have benefited in many ways.

Not sure if this was brought up already, but thoughts on Bendis joining DC?

I havent read anything from him but my friend who is a big Marvel fan told me he loved his Ultimate Spider-man. So I'm excited to see what title he takes...maybe The Flash?

May the record show I also have a crush on Jon Bernthal, particularly when he does stuff like this http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...pacey-bully-baby-driver-set-article-1.3617758

"I think he was acting toward people in a way that I remember at the time thinking, 'Man, if that was a woman that he was talking to, I would've done something, I would've said something.' I was really happy to sort of get out of there for that reason, and I just remember losing a ton of respect for him," he said.

tumblr_o4fefi4Ob21uqfsrjo3_250.gif

I may legitimately stop living next week when I follow up JL with The Punisher :funny:

feminazis wouldn't like what he said there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back