Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hughes was advocating Cate Blanchet as the Joker as his fantasy cast.

q0eyOCa.gif

cate blanchett is an older broad now but she can still get it.

she was hnnngh as hela in thor ragnarok.

evil womens who want to murder you with magic swords are the hotness.

Saw the newest Deadpool trailer.

Still scratching my head on how a sequel to Deadpool looks like a better made and more expensive film than JL.

Anything to get Jared Leto away from the character

Cast Blanchet, Christopher Plummer, finns girlfriend who ruined Star Wars, anyone

Well, Cameron Monaghan's already sorta doing that on Gotham. Just saying...

Cate Joker? That makes some sick sense. :up:

Well, Cameron Monaghan's already sorta doing that on Gotham. Just saying...

Don’t you waste that small font on me when you be tellin’ the troooth. :cool:

Cavill should push this process forward if possible and arrange a hook-up between McQuarrie and WB.

I was repeatedly told last year by a legit person at WB that MOS 2 wasn't happening unless a director chose it and pushed the project forward. Otherwise it would remain in limbo and fade away and die a quiet death like all those other Superman projects that never materialized.

A few days ago I asked about MOS 2 from somebody who knows what goes on in the industry. They don't work for WB but said all was quiet on the MOS 2 front.

That ain't ever gonna happen, he ain't ever working with WB after moustache-gate. That's like p***ing in someones' petrol tank and then asking for a free ride.

Depends on how unhappy WB execs are, if Hamada is OK with this, then it can happen.

I can't imagine Jon Berg and Geoff Johns being happy with it. Thankfully, they are not as involved with DCEU right now.

Saw an article today titled "Expect IW to be funnier than the Captain America movies" (as if CW was this grim dark movie)...and saw another one from screenrant, and this might be a spoiler for some people, so beware [BLACKOUT] "Dont expect any major character to die in IW1[/BLACKOUT]

Its almost as if the bloggers are preparing us to be disappointed. Imagine after all this hoopla if its just like a 7/10 "meh" movie. Talk about anticlimatic. Imagine the meltdown :funny:

I dont wanna be a downer tho. I've liked the trailers so far, and I'll give it a watch in the theatre. Lets hope it delivers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back