Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Why?

DfkY__7W0AEoTo3.jpg

So no denying he's back then? Really got me curious how now. He looks older too. Did they grey him up?

If he's back, does this retcon bits of JL? They seemed to hang a lot of her arc on the fact that she lost him when she last really took charge, which was WWI.
Or is she going to loose him AGAIN in a similar way? That would be redundant.

Or is he going to be visions in her head kind of thing? In which case why does he look older? DID they grey him up or am I imagining that?

Its a red herring people. They purposely released this photo so that people can assume hes back and start speculating. I'd like to think Jenkins is smarter than that and theres a big catch to this. I think Steve's still gone.

Its a red herring people. They purposely released this photo so that people can assume hes back and start speculating. I'd like to think Jenkins is smarter than that and theres a big catch to this. I think Steve's still gone.

That's what I'm thinking, just trying to figure it out.
He doesn't look like he's wearing the clothes of his era. Particularly the shoes. This would seem to go against the notion of Diana just seeing him, projected from her memory.

Unless they're doing one of those things where she keeps seeing him where hes not, seeing him in other people, etc, which WOULD contextualize him appearing in more "contemporary" clothes.

Then again, he looks like he's looking at the environment, a man out of time, slightly confused by his surroundings.

I'm really not sure what to make of any of this, lol.

So no denying he's back then? Really got me curious how now. He looks older too. Did they grey him up?

If he's back, does this retcon bits of JL? They seemed to hang a lot of her arc on the fact that she lost him when she last really took charge, which was WWI.

Or is he going to be visions in her head kind of thing? In which case why does he look older? DID they grey him up or am I imagining that?

I just see the light reflecting off of him.

Well now that Wonder Woman is here in town in DC. I am off to find her.

Doesn't look any older to me

So borys kit wrote an article about the State of DC films to come and said that Reeves turned in his first draft of his Batman film and it focuses on a “young caped crusader”

Sayonara, Ben

New Borys Kit HR article says Reeves turned in a first act focusing on a young caped crusader.

I ain’t watching that Nun trailer

Too spoopy for me

Dumb as I am I watched it on my phone in the office with sound on headphones. I got scared and squealed and my friend thought that noise indicated that Aquaman trailer dropped :funny:

Was anyone expecting anything different?

This part is interesting.

In the wake of Wonder Woman's surprise $821.8 million worldwide gross and Justice League's disappointing $657.9 million last year, Warners' DC plans needed a reset. According to insiders, Hamada has spent months going over the projects in development, culling certain ones, elevating others, keeping an eye on the big marquee heroes while also developing lesser-known characters that could pop big.

Last edited:
Just when it felt like he was going to stay

tnor.gif

New Borys Kit HR article says Reeves turned in a first act focusing on a young caped crusader.

More leeway in building is trilogy hope they keep Irons as the Butler. Robin's Death would be told too..so win in my book

Another origins movie, hooraaayyy.

Could pull a homecoming, skip the origin and just have him be a young Batman

Would love to see Reeves do a trilogy that would start off inspired by Year One. Maybe he could give us a Batman series from start to end. That would be really cool.

I'm fine with them telling the story of a Batman in his prime. Hell the whole reason why the "seasoned Batman" thing made so much sense to me was because they gave themselves the continuity leeway to tell all the Batman stories they want as prequels. It was explicitly set up that way with allusions to those "20 years in Gotham", Jason's fate and "good people turning bad". They definitely weren't setting up a recast back then.

Would love to see Reeves do a trilogy that would start off inspired by Year One. Maybe he could give us a Batman series from start to end. That would be really cool.

You know, I think Christopher Nolan could do a decent job of that if he ever got his hands on the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"