Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
dSmLhg2naPCYYZIrsjkpHlVPKDP.jpg

Wait, this is not Olivia Munn?? :eek: Dafuq?? :eek:

x-men-apocalypse-olivia-munn-betsy-braddock-psylocke-1080P-wallpaper_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqs5wQiEK75Rs3kzKvpLI7RFhYMnFQsjCLleYdpk0_Cyc.jpg

I’m disappointed to see Luke Cage go, the end of season 2 really set up for something cool

And I loved Bushmaster so much

I don't know whether I should start DD or finally read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark script

ehhhh. Probably DD I maxed out on horror tolerance with Hill House last weekend. Also Viggo's birthday...so I should celebrate by finally watching Captain Fantastic
I agree with this analysis.:up:

Episode 6 of Daredevil almost sent me the ER. I cant take this show anymore. My nerves are completely wrecked after what I just watched. I dont care how the rest of this season plays out, this is top tier 10/10 television, people.

I'm watching The Invitation

whenever that dude is in the movie I just squint and pretend it's my beautiful Tommy. Also does Netflix own Daario or what

That opening scene was something straight outta the Arkham games.

DD s3, there is one thing that bugged me a lot but other than that, i really liked this season.

Bullseye
is now in my Top 5 Marvel villains.

She (Hannah Al Rasyid) used to have long dark hair then dyed / bleached it for this role (and then different hair procedure for another movie) and it ruined her hair. She cut it short sometime ago.

dSmLhg2naPCYYZIrsjkpHlVPKDP.jpg

Things actors do for their role are always fascinating and I could see that each of the cast have their own story about what they must did for this bloody movie.

Breh, she looks like a complete different person with dark hair. She is so damn cool in the movie. We get no background story on her, but she captures your attention right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"