Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always like Armie for the role. So the question is, who has the better track record, Borys or ROTF? Mario Robles says he doesn't post stuff like this until his confident from several sources that it is legit.

Haha. Borys works for The Hollywood Reporter, the unofficial mouthpiece for WB

Mario is a cool DJ wedding who has some connections and got a couple of things right in the past, but this looks like career ending for him lol

Haha. Borys works for The Hollywood Reporter, the unofficial mouthpiece for WB

Mario is a cool DJ wedding who has some connections and got a couple of things right in the past, but this looks like career ending for him lol

Ah I see. I don't know either of them too well but Robles seems like a nice enough dude vs Umberto who comes off like some *****e guy constantly looking at himself in the mirror. I had no clue who Borys was. Shame, Hammer would be cool. Only other name that got me excited was Oscar Isaac.

Ah I see. I don't know either of them too well but Robles seems like a nice enough dude vs Umberto who comes off like some *****e guy constantly looking at himself in the mirror. I had no clue who Borys was. Shame, Hammer would be cool. Only other name that got me excited was Oscar Isaac.

Ya Mario's pretty nice it's sad he's 99% done now, dug his own grave

I'd be happy if Oscar got Penguin, Bat or Harvey

The only thing that makes me feel bad for him

Hate to see a nice guy go down like that, but he called his shot and immediately got fly swatted. Wishing him all the best in his post pooper scooper endeavors!

Real simple. Ya'll just gotta go back to each WB/DC official casting announcement. Always via Variety/THR/Deadline. Mario guy cleaning boogers from his nose ain't getting that scoop, mane. I'm also on team BatHammer, if we going by the rumor midgets they got on the list.

Is there a Doom Patrol thread? I can't find one

anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I can't resist the father-daughter stuff these days

The only thing that makes me feel bad for him

Hate to see a nice guy go down like that, but he called his shot and immediately got fly swatted. Wishing him all the best in his post pooper scooper endeavors!

I follow Mario on Twitter. I really like him and his approach to how he speaks to fandom and all of his followers. After the Aquaman trailer debacle, I'm shocked he took off and ran with this. This scoop of Hammer being The Batman must have came from his most solid/reliable source since he seemed jazzed and uber excited to share as if it was his huge break. He felt/feels that strongly about it. He doesn't strike me as the type that would waste anyone's time with this stuff and he's a pretty knowledgeable and smart dude so if he pulls his shoulder out swinging for these fences, one's that end "scooping" career's then that would be disappointing. I would still follow him though. He's a great fan with solid insight.

I've listened to his Fanboy podcast a few times and he comes off as a sincere and passionate fan, especially when it comes to Superman. Kroll and Kit swatting him down so swiftly puts the odds against him.

Less than 45 days till Shazam movie, where's the trailer ?

419.gif

I've listened to his Fanboy podcast a few times and he comes off as a sincere and passionate fan, especially when it comes to Superman. Kroll and Kit swatting him down so swiftly puts the odds against him.
Kroll has been wrong on several things before. Hammer as Batman would be great if it happened, imo. Could pull off the younger Bruce in the Reeves films and an older one if they decide to bring the JL back together.

Even if Armie Hammer is not cast as Batman in Matt Reeves' movies (as he wants someone young in 20's), Hammer can still appear as Batman in current DCEU continuity, like future Justice League movies.

People will just assume that Batman in Reeves movies looked bit different when he was younger. BTW did Marvel explain why Bruce Banner looked different from his first (TIH) movie ? Or why Rhodey looked different in next Iron Man movies, no, they just had a new actor replace the old actor and they didn't address why he looked different.

as he wants someone young in 20's

Armie Hammer is 32 and he's probably closer to the age of the older guy that Justin Kroll (Variety) talked about.

So we are looking at someone in the late 20's for Batman as 25 yrs is considered too young by Warner Bros & Reeves.

Lmao see i told you guys, Hammer himself just flat out said he’s heard nothing. He even said he doesnt even think theyre done with the script yet. This was all just fanboy speculation gone wild.

Lmao see i told you guys, Hammer himself just flat out said he’s heard nothing. He even said he doesnt even think theyre done with the script yet. This was all just fanboy speculation gone wild.
Momoa also denied being cast as Aquaman in 2014, he even said that interviewer can punch him in face if that turned out true.

Momoa also denied being cast as Aquaman in 2014, he even said that interviewer can punch him in face if that turned out true.

Fair enough, my gut is telling me that Armie actually has no ties to this project at all though. Plus I do not want him as Batman, so theres that :funny:

So pretty much confirms, if he's wrong the fanboys will let it slide and move on to the next scoop.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"