Lounge of Justice - Part 90

That would be awful. Brando sucked in The Heist anyone could have played that part. Pacino would spend his time doing a bad impression of himself and drag down every scene he is in.

Heat doesn't need a sequel...the story ended.

Heat is a Top Five film for me in all genres...I love it so this idea cuts me.
Didn't Brando lose interest in acting decades before that point? It'll be more disappointing if Pacino lost his interest as well.

What a time we're living in guys. Endgame: 3 hrs long, Zack Snyders Justice League: 4 hrs, Spiderman No Way home 2 and a half hours, and now a near 3 hr Batman movie. We're in the age of epic comic book movies y'all and i'm here for it.

What a time we're living in guys. Endgame: 3 hrs long, Zack Snyders Justice League: 4 hrs, Spiderman No Way home 2 and a half hours, and now a near 3 hr Batman movie. We're in the age of epic comic book movies y'all and i'm here for it.

we are in the golden age of comic book movies, no doubt.

giphy.gif

Heat 2 is a novel, not another film. Just thought you'd all like to know.

That means two things:

The casting is up to my imagination.

A film version within this decade? Would there be a market for that?

you guys ever get embarrassed when you're using a public urinal and someone goes next to you on the other urinal, but you just ate some asparagus for lunch?

Could’ve sworn I read somewhere that Mann would make a film if the book was well received

Didn't Brando lose interest in acting decades before that point? It'll be more disappointing if Pacino lost his interest as well.

Brando wouldn't even read scripts towards the end. There are stories about how awful he acted on films like The Island of Dr. Moreau and a few others. The dude kind of lost his mind...

I was not expecting MacBeth's fight scenes to impress me like that. Denzel still got it.

Eternals feels like a chore. Im a bit of a completionist so maybe I'll watch another 15 mins.

:csad:

I really really can't relate to these rich powerful handsome immortals.

I was not expecting MacBeth's fight scenes to impress me like that. Denzel still got it.

macbeth is maybe my favorite shakespeare play...because VIOLENCE....and GHOSTS.
i watched kurosawa's throne of blood last year and that was a great adaption.
and this looks good too. denzel and frances look great in this, i want to watch!

Eternals feels like a chore. Im a bit of a completionist so maybe I'll watch another 15 mins.

It took me about 4 and a half hours to get through Eternals

i didn't like eternals that much the first time i watched it, but on 2nd viewing i enjoyed it immensely.
it might even be a top-tier mcu movie for me the more i think about it.

for me, it's one of those films like bvs and the matrix reloaded where i had a lukewarm reaction the first time, but on a rewatch i went "ah ok i get what they're doing here!"

One of them used to be Crazy Rich...

:oldrazz:

Can I recommend watching Game of Death next? Not the whole movie, just the locker room fight scene at the 1 hour mark.

Idk if any of yall watch Ozark but LAWD, this is no hyperbole, this is the best show on tv that NO ONE is talking about. It is excellent television on every level.

Idk if any of yall watch Ozark but LAWD, this is no hyperbole, this is the best show on tv that NO ONE is talking about. It is excellent television on every level.

My mom just called me earlier raving about it haha. Gotta watch the new ep batch this weekend. Glad you're liking it!

OMG, I didn’t realize the new season was out.

Im halfway thru season 4 Flick and it is just EXCELLENT so far. Laura Linney is on a damn mission to win every acting award possible.

Its a crime that this show flies so low under the radar. This is easily on Breaking Bad’s level. Easily.

I dunno season 3 got really annoying by the end...and honestly my suspension of disbelief is stretched as thin as it gets. First 2 seasons though were excellent!

Ruthie is my everything though!

200 (2).gif

What sucks is almost a great Ruthie gifs have swear words!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"