Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks man. It can be unhealthy to be alone like that but if it's what makes you happy and you can cope with it then go for it.

I'm thankful that at least I still have my mom. If not for her I'd be alone on this Thanksgiving as well. You got us Hypesters here for you...it's not much but...it's something.
I'm pretty used to being on my own so it doesn't bother me as much as it would most people. For me, its just another regular day and I'm enjoying having the time off from school. I know I'll learn to enjoy it later on in life when I have my own family to spend the time with, I'm happy just being on my own and how can I not enjoy being here on the Hype. :awesome:

But Christmas is the only time of the year where I wish I had someone to spend the holidays with because it really gets annoying when I go to my brother's house and his kids are bragging about the ton of toys that they've gotten.

Yeah, Christmas is the rough one. I am an only child so I know how easy it can be to just chill out on your own. You develop an imagination and have great resources on how to keep yourself entertained!

Yeah, plus there's a bunch of video games I haven't had time to play yet, so why go out and watch my nephew most likely hog the tv while he plays Call of Duty when I can stay home and play my own stuff and watch some of the games on TV. :awesome:

I'm know I'm in the severe minority, but I don't really do the Thanksgiving thing. My family does, but I don't and it's only one of the days I least look forward to.
I don't celebrate it, so I have no reason to look forward to it

I understand that. I don't have a big family at all. Mostly because almost everyone has passed away but it's just me and my mom. So, yeah...holidays like these are pretty lackluster.
I feel ya there, having many dead relatives

I just like that football is on all day. :woot:
Real football known as soccer or that fake thing where only one player uses his foot on the not-spherical ball?

Real football known as soccer or that fake thing where only one player uses his foot on the not-spherical ball?
that's not football, that's fut-ball, which roughly translates into weedy people running around for 90 min chasing a ball and faking injuries.

that's not football, that's fut-ball, which roughly translates into weedy people running around for 90 min chasing a ball and faking injuries.
Say what? Fake? I received true football injuries, and they can be very painful
In both sports people chase balls, people with balls [blackout]don't misinterpret it[/blackout]

oh, i'm sure that twisted ankle hurt a lot, the doctor probably even gave you a lolly to help. see me when you have to take a daily ice bath just to be able to move at all the next day.

soccer is the lowest rung of "sports", just barely above the "game" status of golf or bowling

You ever played football? Got a kick in the leg? Knee injury? Anything around the sprained/twisted ankle?:huh:

Some of the celebrities do fake injuries at times, but you can get real hard injuries in this game

And as a sport the game is less crazy than running with the ball carried in the arms and avoid field wrestling to win the touchdown

I feel ya there, having many dead relatives

I'm talking about American football. Packers vs. Lions, Cowboys vs. Dolphins, and Niners vs. Ravens. :woot:

Not a soccer fan but it's way more fun to play soccer than watch it. :oldrazz:

Yeah, another thing about Thanksgiving is that most people only look forward to it because of the turkey, but I've never really liked turkey or any of the other traditional meals. That's another reason why I hate going to other people's houses , because when I don't eat, I have to hear everyone tell me how good the food is and what I'm missing, not to mention some people feel like I've disrespected them by refusing to eat.

And as a sport the game is less crazy than running with the ball carried in the arms and avoid field wrestling to win the touchdown
I'm not a big fan of either, but I can sit down and watch soccer and football if I had to. I think I appreciate soccer a lot more than most people do in the US, but I have fallen asleep at some point during each game I've watched except for the Woman's world cup this year.

I would've really loved to have played soccer growing up. I only played baseball for a few years before having to stop since my mom didn't sign me up for any leagues. But I have no control with my feet and I'd imagine that soccer players are really fit because they basically run back and forth for most of the game.

Any suggestions for the new lounge name? I got nothing.

I'm alone on Thanksgiving too. My mom and stepdad have left to go Oklahoma to see her best friend, leaving me to take care of the dog. She's super attached to me and freaks out if I even go downstairs and she can't follow. I was going to go to my uncle's house and eat there, but then I got sick so I'm stuck at home alone.

393613_10150958201700062_730385061_21231115_1410443202_n.jpg

We got new hundo's!!!!!!!!!
Is that one of them plastic unrippable notes? I've got one of those plastic unrippable £5 they made for Northern Ireland but coz it's plastic and from Northern Ireland they just look at me like it's fake in Scotland.

I got a name. Parker Wayne's Hot Tub Lounge - Kane's Not Invited :oldrazz:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....

Happy Thanksgiving C. Lee, Parker Wayne, everyone!

Just spent the entire Thanksgiving day playing Skyward Sword and watching Batman: TAS. I have accomplished so much in my life today, it's not even funny.

Been a relatively monotonous day...all of my friends in town are with their family so it looks like I'll be at home all night.
I hate when that happens :csad: I WANT TO DO SOMETHING!

Hey, if I could've, I would've invited my best friends over to eat and then hang out all night.

Damn!!! That 49ers/Ravens game gave me craps!!! :cmad:

I'm not a big fan of either, but I can sit down and watch soccer and football if I had to. I think I appreciate soccer a lot more than most people do in the US, but I have fallen asleep at some point during each game I've watched except for the Woman's world cup this year.
I don't watch either, I play them, or play games of them

Any suggestions for the new lounge name? I got nothing.
The Lounge full of Thread Manager Haters

I wish any of you guys that will venture out to stores tomorrow good luck. Don't get trampled, into fights, etc. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"