Groundhog Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wily creatures, them lizards. It's not wise to let your guard down for too long.

Its usually two or three days notice. I don't have to come in often, maybe once a year, but I'm lazy enough to complain about it, lol. :p
No go right ahead :up:

But you pretended it hurts. :cmad:

This is like when you hit Roose in the face with a shovel and he pretended it hurt. We are trying to help you feel like you matter. It's a team effort, with the exception of Reek who tells it like it is. :up:

This is like when you hit Roose in the face with a shovel and he pretended it hurt. We are trying to help you feel like you matter. It's a team effort, with the exception of Reek who tells it like it is. :up:
I've never been to that man's farm, or in his face.

I've never been to that man's farm, or in his face.

Are you talking about that time at Roose's pig farm when you beat him in the face with your skateboard while he was asleep and he didn't register a reaction (never mind wake up) and you then pretended you hadn't lifted a finger?

Are you talking about that time at Roose's pig farm when you beat him in the face with your skateboard while he was asleep and he didn't register a reaction (never mind wake up) and you then pretended you hadn't lifted a finger?
Wrong man, wrong man. That was someone else.

Man, f*** being sick. I did use my dayquil energy today to get the whole apartment cleaned but I feel like there is more I would have done with my day had I not felt like crap.

Man, f*** being sick. I did use my dayquil energy today to get the whole apartment cleaned but I feel like there is more I would have done with my day had I not felt like crap.

Its all going around. :(

You forgot the part where we also used a marker to draw a mustache on his face. :p

You forgot the part where we also used a marker to draw a mustache on his face. :p

That looked good. Was no need to CGI it off ahead of his Reektopian Presidential speech.

Good times, man. Good times. :D

why do i get a negative vibe off ellen degeneres?? Like i like her and she doesnt look 60 but i think she can be rude. Its weird cause shes nice but shes rude

why do i get a negative vibe off ellen degeneres?? Like i like her and she doesnt look 60 but i think she can be rude. Its weird cause shes nice but shes rude

Some people are just abrasive that way. I don't find her rude but she does seem strange. :(

He was born nasty, and then brought up by Squeeks who beat him daily and passed on her cruel ways to him.
ha... she took it easy on him... shoulda seen what she did to jokes.
Well they come from the same animal so no surprise there!
thank you.
Wily creatures, them lizards. It's not wise to let your guard down for too long.
iguanas can be pretty dangerous... their bite nasty and those tails are like whips

Roose discussed this with me... We have a plan for that sad boy... I'm going to tell it like it is.... He probably won't be back tomorrow.

"I don't get sick cause I have no hygiene and built up my immunities"

haaa.... HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Please update your STAN list... thats from october. it is now February. Thank you. We are all waiting on pins and needles.

Now that I finally watched Cronos, I decided to watch another movie I had been meaning to watch for years but just never had time: Gone With the Wind. As someone with a film degree, it is criminal that I had never seen it, but rarely have I had the 4hrs to watch it through in one sitting. Finally did today....yeah, masterpiece. It lives up to the hype.

Now that I finally watched Cronos, I decided to watch another movie I had been meaning to watch for years but just never had time: Gone With the Wind. As someone with a film degree, it is criminal that I had never seen it, but rarely have I had the 4hrs to watch it through in one sitting. Finally did today....yeah, masterpiece. It lives up to the hype.
That movie was torture to me, lol. It took me a long time to get past that to acknowledge Vivien Leigh as a great actress because I hated her so much in that movie.

I'm not big on romances like that. :( I'd rather watch a ghost story or a monster munching on someone.

:highfive:

That movie was torture to me, lol. It took me a long time to get past that to acknowledge Vivien Leigh as a great actress because I hated her so much in that movie.

i'm crying flickchick, truly. did you hate her performance, or the character? the character is a flawed person for sure. as i grew older, i realized that i wanted to be more like Melanie, but the things Scarlett did to survive and for her family i grew to appreciate.

i really don't think Leigh got the credit she should have for how great an actress she really was. she didn't do that many films as she seemed to love theatre much more, but i can't think of many actors who could portray so much with a facial expression without saying a word as she could, even to this day.

8u2WWFI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"