First Avenger Love Interest?

I hope not, at first I felt sorry for her (after the assassination) but now shes just a huge....blah

How about this,
Captain America's love interest during WWII is a secret agent like Agent 13 was, only she has no relation to Sharon Carter. Perhaps she is even English or French or something.
Then when he is thawed he falls in love with Sharon Carter, another government agent (this time a SHIELD agent).

Hmm...

I think they should introduce Sharon as a completely new character, with a new past.

Hmm...

I think they should introduce this awesome double post!

how about Emily Blunt playing someone like a French or English secret agent
bluntb.jpg

She was going to play Black Widow in Iron Man 2, but pulled out (and I think it was for Wolfman) but now the director of Wolfman is makin Captain America.
So maybe she could be the love interest. And I still think his love interest could be a secret agent he works alongside during the war.

she pulled out cause she was doing a jack black film.

Oh, well... still she was going to play Black Widow but had to pull out (for whatever movie) and then she did Wolfman. The director of Wolfman is making Captain America, so maybe she could get back into a Marvel film as a secret agent during WWII in Captain America.

well if its a secret agent they might as well go with that agent 13 character or what not folks have talked about.

I would rather he have a normal civilian girlfriend in the first movie and then Sharon Carter in the sequel post-Avengers.

yea that is how i think it will go. They will probably have it be that gail chick. And she is someone he was with prior to joining the army. Then he while in the war is still with her. But then when he awaken's in the future he finds she moved on after he was rumored to been lost and had a good life with another guy and kids/grandkids. Then for avengers/future solo films to be sharon carter or any other present day loves.

Just make him a GI who has a sweetheart at home. She can have a few scenes pre-serum and maybe one or two in the middle as he decides he doesn't want to be just part of the USO Tour. He can have her picture and when he wakes up in the future he can find out she has passed away and introduce somebody else more seriously for a sequel. Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"