Lucifer Lucifer canceled by Fox

According to epguides, they've added 2 episodes that will be airing on Memorial Day.

Unfortunately they are not new ones in that they were already filmed but unaired, slated to air next season, which is no longer happening.

Unfortunately they are not new ones in that they were already filmed but unaired, slated to air next season, which is no longer happening.
Are these episodes pre Lucifer-Chloe reveal though, or do they happen after? If they're before, where are they supposed to slot in exactly?

If they're after, then I'll definitely watch them. If they're prequels, then honestly, I can't see them adding much more to the story than we've currently got, so I'll wait for the renewal.....

Are these episodes pre Lucifer-Chloe reveal though, or do they happen after? If they're before, where are they supposed to slot in exactly?

If they're after, then I'll definitely watch them. If they're prequels, then honestly, I can't see them adding much more to the story than we've currently got, so I'll wait for the renewal.....
They were shot this year but were originally supposed to be aired next year.

They were shot this year but were originally supposed to be aired next year.
From what I've read about hem on Facebook, they were very Ella centric, and didn't remotely provide any fallout between Lucy & Chloe post reveal.

I can only conclude that they were filmed before this years final, and that the writers/producers didn't plan on the reveal this year, but threw it in as a tease to the fans, so the episodes next year wouldn't have needed to factor in the reveal cause it wouldn't have happened.

I had wondered if Amazon might look at picking it up, Amazon have the exclusive on the series in the UK.

They had better be fast, because the cast and crew contracts expire on the 16th

“Not to get anyone’s hopes up or anything because I’m certainly am proceeding as if I’m looking for a new job but, I’ve heard that there is a chance a streaming channel could pick us up and we will hear about it by the 16th of June.” German revealed in an interview with Australian news site The Iris. “I was completely surprised that we didn’t get a season 4. It just seemed like it was gonna happen and we’ve so much of a story left to tell and I do know that our sets in LA have not been taken down yet so, you know, that’s a good sign.”

Once the cast’s contracts expire on June 16, they will be able to audition for other acting roles elsewhere and the series’ sets will be dismantled effectively ending any serious hopes of Lucifer‘s return.
https://www.cbr.com/lucifer-season-4-time-running-out/

We'll know by Friday either way.

Do your part if you care about the show. I preordered the season 3 DVDs on Amazon. Keep up the social media stuff.

Amazon may just be the saviour of the year if they pick this up too (in addition to the Expanse). Doesn't leave much time for negotiations though, however I am hopeful of Season 4. The writers (now that we've had the reveal) need to focus more on the Supernatural element of the show going forward than the do the cop buddy drama if it does get picked up though!

It would be nice if Amazon does pick it up but after so many hopefully picked up but not false leads I am not betting anything on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"