The Dark Knight Make your own custom Dark Knight apparel!

ChrisB

Batman News
Reaction score
Head over to www.cafepress.com, for 14$ you can get this onto a t-shirt! Despite looking black, if you enlarge you'll see these photos have a transparent background, so that it'll look great on any color shirt you choose!

And here are some great examples of what your final product will look like! Theres tons of different shirt styles to choose from, but you can also put images on hats, mugs, mouse pads, clocks, you name it!

How would the lady in your life look is this? ;)

You work for cafepress?
haha I know this sounds like an ad, but no I don't! I just came across these images and thought i'd be cool for everyone to be able to make their own shirts now, instead of waiting!

I want a shirt that says "Im the Goddamn Batman." I think I'll make it myself though.

i tried to put a Batman drawing from the manips thread on a shirt one time but Cafepress wouldn't let me. Because they are copyrighted characters. So you better do it soon before they recognize those images.

But, just so anyone knows, I've bought things from Cafepress, and they have really high quality products. Very professional. And you can return them within 30 days if you aren't satisfied.

Perhaps I'll make one, I made one for Transformers before it was out, based on what Bay said he'd do for charity but never did; it was a navy blue shirt that has the Autobots logo and says "Giant ****ing robots are coming" on the front, and "More than meets the eye" on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"