BvS Man of Steel sequel:Man of Steel and his Superfriends or?

acedrake

Civilian
Reaction score
Just like Avengers was really Ironman and his amazing friends, do you think they will do the same to the sequel to Man of Steel or make it a Batman first movie or JLA? I really hope they put Superman front and Center in the movie. And everyone else be suporting character, I mean, Superman IS the JLA. Superman does not need the JLA but the JLA needs him.

Just like Avengers was really Ironman and his amazing friends, do you think they will do the same to the sequel to Man of Steel or make it a Batman first movie or JLA? I really hope they put Superman front and Center in the movie. And everyone else be suporting character, I mean, Superman IS the JLA. Superman does not need the JLA but the JLA needs him.

Really...... How could it be Ironman and his amazing friends when he didn't even have the most screen time nor was he the focus of the film...... :o

Avengers was not IRON MAN AND FRIENDS. As for this film... We don't even have a title yet. Just saying.

I'd like Superman to be front and center because he's my favorite, but I don't think that's what they'll do.

^This of course is the fear all Superman fans have in the pit of their stomachs.

Yeah, Batman will steal the show this time.

Yeah, Batman will steal the show this time.

Eh, I think it's possible, given how DC/WB have positioned things these past, oh, 25 plus years or so. That being put out there, BatFleck's Batman will have to compete with Cav-el's Superman, who has easily been shown to be the most powerful and visually stunning (those powers!!:wow: :woot:)
live action superhero of this decade, to my eyes. There is something to be said for that.

It is a movie without a title.
lets see how it develops .

It doesn't matter how it develops cause we all know it's going to suck, right ? :o

^This of course is the fear all Superman fans have in the pit of their stomachs.

Batman feels like an automatic scene stealer. He doesn't really even have to work for it. He just has to be present on the screen and presto instant attention grab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"