Manips Competition 2: United

I have to leave home soon, so I consider it finished. Could be better, of course, but here it is, hoping some like it:

Wow Angamb...I'm very impressed...I don't understand where this iss coming from, because this is quality. Great job.

I wish I could do mine over.
I am not to happy with it.
Seen I learned maniping by PhoenixRisen right now.
I do know now I could do better
But hey next contest better luck

GREAT JOB on the entries everyone----i was gonna enter but i told my 1st idea to a friend of mine who shall remain nameless (hint: rhymes with fratboy) and he said "meh"....and my 2nd idea, well, someone else did it *basically*....and then i got busy with other stuff!! :( but WHO CARES good job you guys, i like em all--LOTS of great action/emotion!!!! :D

GREAT JOB on the entries everyone----i was gonna enter but i told my 1st idea to a friend of mine who shall remain nameless (hint: rhymes with fratboy) and he said "meh"....and my 2nd idea, well, someone else did it *basically*....and then i got busy with other stuff!! :( but WHO CARES good job you guys, i like em all--LOTS of great action/emotion!!!! :D
who is he?lol

Aaah to bad PR I guess you would do a great job and even could win.
You are great.

What was the meh?
What was the idea

jean vs proffeser which already happened!i told him to do rogue vs ms.marvel

Aaah I like that idea :D

I wish I came up with that lol.

Wow Angamb! that manip is heaps good! I especially love the nightcrawler effects. how did you do that?

Angamb...

Seeing this wonderful manip. It's fantastic. It's great. It's marvelous. It's...speechless almost. I must take back some of the things I've said about you. You really should take more time on all your manips, cause this is pure grade A quality and it amazes me. You have gotten my vote. May you win. And in the future continue producing great material like this.

PS: I may have a offer for you. I'll PM you in a few days.

thats like the only good manip i seen angamb do,make more like that man!Dont just rush through them make good ones like this one!

Seriously. Everything is perfect on it.

Kurt's effects and Bobby's effects really sell it though, imo.

only thing i dont like is rogues arm with the fire other than that its amazing

Is she using Pyro's power Angamb or are you going for recent era Rogue with Sunfire's powers?

Glad you liked it, guys.

Rogue is using Pyros powers. The effect I like the less is Kurt ones, and what I like more is Storm, Iceman, Kitty, Roque powers, and the mecanic arms, loved the idea. And the danger room in a big sight.

When will we can vote?

those are doc ocks arms from spiderman right?

yes, hehe. but it's nice to see them in a danger room session...

I'd like to see the danger room that way in X4. You know, see it like it really is, not a hologram session. Different kind of sessions is nice, no? not always like they were real spaces (city, etc.).

I'd like to see the danger room that way in X4. You know, see it like it really is, not a hologram session. Different kind of sessions is nice, no? not always like they were real spaces (city, etc.).
i agree,do you have the rogue,storm and angel manips alone?

I have all alone, and in a bigger size. But, of course, bigger size means worse quality, and more fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"