Manips Competition!!!

while doing it some changes, an hour ago, I though an "X" as the background would be a nice idea for my poster.

Not exactly like this, but bigger, to can see well the city and the tunnel. What do you think of the idea?

It's really well made but Storm's hair is a bit flat..and i LOVE Emma Frost..It looks great..but is that..a Desperate Housewife? :p

It's really well made but Storm's hair is a bit flat..and i LOVE Emma Frost..It looks great..but is that..a Desperate Housewife? :p

hahaha, why you say that? Emma a housewife? ahahhaha

don't understand what you mean with Storm hair flat... In the manips thread I posted a bigger version of the original manip, and you can see it better, if you want. Looks well there.

she means is that someone from desperate housewives(nicolette sheirden probably)but no it isnt,its charlize theron

oh,hahha, no, is Charlize, of course. See in the manips thread.

Well i knew some of the castings might be um "controversial." But believe me, the Rock can ACT!!! (Plus I met him and he is really nice and cool and we are almost like best friends now hehe j/k but seriously he is cool and looks the part so I am biased.)
Oh I have no prob with him as an actor, but Mr. Sinister ain't for him. I see him more as Apocalypse.
And Trish as Ms. Marvel.....I'm sorry she is hot I love her and I will defend her to the death. Beyonce, well, I said I had reservations about that but she would be fine. Honeslty I prefer Kelis but hey.
Beyonce doesn't bother me either.
Majik if you haven't seen this Kelis video check it out I bet you would like it, it is "Help Me" w/ Timo Maas ft. Oakenfold and this is how I picture my ideal Misty Knight (esp. at end).....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtxK9FGw1P0
P.S. thx for the good manip comment though but I will defend my castings!!!!!!! :D
I'd rather cast an actress in the role rather than a singer. But yeah it's still a good manip.
P.P.S. Tim Deegan--have no clue about the guy I'm not Canadian :( And Charlize Theron just doesn't "do it" for me as Emma I prefer someone snottier looking like Pfeiffer. :D
I honestly don't understand people wanting Tim for Gambit; Even just to look at. He looks nothing like the character. As for Emma Frost, try Kelly Carlson. She plays Kimber from Nip/Tuck.

nor does jared,but to each his own

Actually, Jared has pretty much all the looks. And I don't mean Jared Padalecki.

i know you dont but imo leto doesnt,his eyes are too close to his nose imo,but as i said,to each his own....i rather have Ian than Leto

Well actually Tim does look gorgeous as Gambit in PR's poster manip :D

while doing it some changes, an hour ago, I though an "X" as the background would be a nice idea for my poster.

Not exactly like this, but bigger, to can see well the city and the tunnel. What do you think of the idea?

I, ur faithful fan, just cant help loving it!! :woot: good work (as usual :woot:).

^^
thx again for comments u guys i revised it just a touch by giving storm lightning and positioned characters a lil no biggie, i tried adding flames like i wanted but didnt like it like that..............

I LOVE this one

I, ur faithful fan, just cant help loving it!! :woot: good work (as usual :woot:).

Really? Oh, I'm glad you like it. I think needs a few improvements to be great, but it's nice this way too. I'd make the X of the background bigger, and show more the stars in the night.

This is the background I used:

I like so much the idea of this two spaces, more the sky (for the sentinels) but do you think it needs a little more work? this is a question to all. Help me to improve it, hehe.

It's a cool poster, Angamb.

Here are some suggestions, but those are only my opinion, and I don't think your manip needs much work anyway. :up:
What I would do is create a little more distance between the sewer and the skyline. Make it flow into each other a little more. I'd also get rid of the lensflares in the sky. Those kind of effects can add a lot when used subtly, but having 3 of them cheapens it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"