Manips Competition!!!

Is there a possibility to update it?

I think one is create a new one, adding the non added manips, and deleting the first poll, but I'm sure some of the users won't want that. Although I think any user deserve to be in the poll, but anyway.

The administrator decides, I suppose.
I'd add you in if i could but you can't alter polls. I don't know what to do. I'll pose it the rest of thread. Should we make a new voting thread?

Mostly ice manip, but I just really have a problem with Deegan and Beyonce. :D

The only other thing I'd nitpick about is... Is that Cyke and Jean standing before the fire thingy? Are those James and Famke? If so, I'd suggest chosing other headshots.

Oh, and I absolutely love Storm's hair. :D

Other than some bad casting, it's a really good manip.
cant please everyone hey for gambit i told him to use either tim or ian and he chose tim,plus to be honest,i have no idea who misty knight is lol i just seen the way she was in our SP movie and since PR was running outta time i said hey what about beyonce?shes got pics from goldmember so use that,he ca nchange it if he wants and as for emma,pfeiffer is a better choice than theron,so what shes almost 50,james and famke arent the same age,plus wth make up they can make her look younger(not that she really needs it) plus its just a manip

no don't do that. Theres a reason for having a deadline. And it's not like he was gonna win anyway.

Okay yes there is a reason for a dead line yes...

But it is just harsh you say that he can't win... everything is possible...

I don't mind, masterj. Angamb did a good job on that poster, so it would be fair if we gave him a chance. Why don't you make a poll about it :p

BatBoy, I almost forgot, but here is that manip of Psylocke alone:

psylocke.jpg

I'd add you in if i could but you can't alter polls. I don't know what to do. I'll pose it the rest of thread. Should we make a new voting thread?

I thought it, but you know, I won't win, so maybe I should accept the way things ended. And I'll remember this to won't happen me again.

Don't know.

Maybe I'll be glad if at least, the users comment my poster, to see what they think, if is interesting, or horrible. I think I don't matter if I'm not in this first poll but get comments, at least.

Well I love your poster Angamb you get an A++++ from me :)

I thought it, but you know, I won't win, so maybe I should accept the way things ended. And I'll remember this to won't happen me again.

Don't know.

Maybe I'll be glad if at least, the users comment my poster, to see what they think, if is interesting, or horrible. I think I don't matter if I'm not in this first poll but get comments, at least.
Well I won't add you in then. Btw I was really surpised by your poster and how much effort you put in it. It was a ncie change to see somethign like that from you, good job!

I'm glad you like it, and about this:

no don't do that. Theres a reason for having a deadline. And it's not like he was gonna win anyway.

We're still on 7 of January, so this isn't a reason, you know.

It's a little sad have been working on something for a competition and then ended out beacuse none commented the exact hour in which the time for posting ends. And unjust too. But anyway, we'll have this case for the next time, and will specify the time of close, I hope.

Yer, the winner of the competition will take on all of the responsibilities for the next one. I'm not too good with the rules and specifics.

don't do what?i know there was a reason for a deadline but he was running outta time,hey he can chane it if he wants i don't mind,but he asked me to help he so i did.What makes you think he doesnt have a chance of winning?

I don't mind, masterj. Angamb did a good job on that poster, so it would be fair if we gave him a chance. Why don't you make a poll about it :p

BatBoy, I almost forgot, but here is that manip of Psylocke alone:

psylocke.jpg
that is amazing,very good i love it,hmm.could be a new casting for psylocke

Yer, the winner of the competition will take on all of the responsibilities for the next one. I'm not too good with the rules and specifics.

Don't worry, in the life nothing is perfect, so was normal this happened, beacuse was our first manip competition. Next time, please, a time of close, hehe.

don't do what?i know there was a reason for a deadline but he was running outta time,hey he can chane it if he wants i don't mind,but he asked me to help he so i did.What makes you think he doesnt have a chance of winning?

thanks for the support, to you and the others too.

Of course, I wouldn't win, because there are more original posters.

But what do you think about mine? although isn't finished.

You had a possibility of winning :p
Yours is great Angamb...
Neto was just very very rude imo

I'd wish would have seen at leat one vote to mine, at least. Would have been nice, but I wouldn't have won, of course.

And yes, Neto was a little rude, he didn't put him in my place, but anyway, at least the rest yes. Thanks.

And yes, I'll vote. In fact, I have my fave days ago.

You definitly would have a vote it is very cool.

Aaah okay
well same here I will be happy with one vote to lol :D

thanks for the support, to you and the others too.

Of course, I wouldn't win, because there are more original posters.

But what do you think about mine? although isn't finished.
i really like your poster,are you gonna finish it and make it bigger

How was I being rude? What I meant by that was that masterj shouldn't have to start another thread for voting just because Angamb missed the deadline. Besides, he's still not even finished with his poster. I mean, if he created a masterpiece than yes, maybe his poster should qualify.

This isn't some 3rd grade spelling bee where everyone gets a blue ribbon just for participating. There are winners and there are losers. Plain and simple.

How was I being rude? What I meant by that was that masterj shouldn't have to start another thread for voting just because Angamb missed the deadline. Besides, he's still not even finished with his poster. I mean, if he created a masterpiece than yes, maybe his poster should qualify.

This isn't some 3rd grade spelling bee where everyone gets a blue ribbon just for participating. There are winners and there are losers. Plain and simple.

Okay I will tell you why it was rude...
This is an awsome poster, and if he was on time it would have been a great enterance...
Yes he finished the deadline his bad.... I wish he could have participated.

3rd greade spelling bee? okay what is that suppose to mean?
I mean some are not even qualified for serious...
I mean this is for fun...
You know what fun is? :o

oh,no i thought you were talking to me saying that phoenixrisen has no chance of winning,my bad,i only assumed that because you replied after me and didnt quote,my bad.

Yes, and you are a loser for not entering and making that rude comment about angamb's poster. Everyone who entered on the other hand or at least tried is a winner......:woot:

oh,no i thought you were talking to me saying that phoenixrisen has no chance of winning,my bad,i only assumed that because you replied after me and didnt quote,my bad.

What are you talkin about?

How was I being rude? What I meant by that was that masterj shouldn't have to start another thread for voting just because Angamb missed the deadline.

I didn't miss the deadline, Neto. Still is 7 of January, at least here. So that isn't true. The problem was that none said the time of closing, that's why I didn't entry on the poll, simply. So if people is fair, anyone who post a manip today should enter in the poll. But now, I don't matter at all. But if I wanted, I should have a chance, as others has said too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"