Manips Competition!!!

Here is my entry finally!!! whew i didnt know if i was gonna finish in time!!
special thanks to batboy for being my consultant/2nd set of eyes and w castings:woot:

x4poster1vg0.jpg

In case u are wondering about some of pics etc....
-it is LOOSELY based on inferno saga but dont worry about demons, limbo, etc it is ground in reality
-angel has goggles cuz he was getting a lot of mosquitos in his eyes flying around (grounded in reality)
-famke young and dazed look cuz she "comes back" in her 20s not knowing who she is (they will use makeup and the technology from x3 prof+mags flashback only more advanced now)
-mystique gets powers back with no scales and doesnt wanna walk around naked after mags betrayed her like that
-ms marvel and misty knight work for trask in top-secret "project:double helix" (spinoff hint hint) but they turn on him once they learn his intentions
-cykes no visor is explained in story
-i was gonna add more flames but wanted to hurry up and finish

wow! this is another one of my faves! its very well done! i love the way u chose The Rock as Sinister! great job! :woot: :heart: :woot:

i love emma so much!i wanna print this but im outta black ink

I think it's one of the most original... and you actually can see a story in it

^ 4m=from :D took me a while to figure it out.

^^
thx again for comments u guys i revised it just a touch by giving storm lightning and positioned characters a lil no biggie, i tried adding flames like i wanted but didnt like it like that..............

special thanks to batboy for being my consultant/2nd set of eyes and w castings:woot:

x4poster1vg0.jpg

-it is LOOSELY based on inferno saga but dont worry about demons, limbo, etc it is ground in reality
-angel has goggles cuz he was getting a lot of mosquitos in his eyes flying around (grounded in reality)
-famke young and dazed look cuz she "comes back" in her 20s not knowing who she is (they will use makeup and the technology from x3 prof+mags flashback only more advanced now)
-mystique gets powers back with no scales and doesnt wanna walk around naked after mags betrayed her like that
-ms marvel and misty knight work for trask in top-secret "project:double helix" (spinoff hint hint) but they turn on him once they learn his intentions
Other than some bad casting, it's a really good manip.

x4poster1vg0.jpg

OMG
I love it :wow:
Another fave AAAAAH
How am I gonna choose now between you and punk_joey :p
Maybe I will flip a coin? lol
Really great job guys.

Can not wait till next competition

Well i knew some of the castings might be um "controversial." But believe me, the Rock can ACT!!! (Plus I met him and he is really nice and cool and we are almost like best friends now hehe j/k but seriously he is cool and looks the part so I am biased.) And Trish as Ms. Marvel.....I'm sorry she is hot I love her and I will defend her to the death. Beyonce, well, I said I had reservations about that but she would be fine. Honeslty I prefer Kelis but hey. Majik if you haven't seen this Kelis video check it out I bet you would like it, it is "Help Me" w/ Timo Maas ft. Oakenfold and this is how I picture my ideal Misty Knight (esp. at end).....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtxK9FGw1P0
P.S. thx for the good manip comment though but I will defend my castings!!!!!!! :D
P.P.S. Tim Deegan--have no clue about the guy I'm not Canadian :( And Charlize Theron just doesn't "do it" for me as Emma I prefer someone snottier looking like Pfeiffer. :D

Mostly ice manip, but I just really have a problem with Deegan and Beyonce. :D

The only other thing I'd nitpick about is... Is that Cyke and Jean standing before the fire thingy? Are those James and Famke? If so, I'd suggest chosing other headshots.

Oh, and I absolutely love Storm's hair. :D

masterj, why don't you create another thread called "Manips Competition: Votes" and put all the posters on the first post, and then the poll (PUBLIC POLL, if the manippers aren't allowed to vote)? I think it will be more organized this way...

masterj, why don't you create another thread called "Manips Competition: Votes" and put all the posters on the first post, and then the poll (PUBLIC POLL, if the manippers aren't allowed to vote)? I think it will be more organized this way...

Well yeah, I agree. N, umm, maybe the mannipers may vote. I mean, let all of us (mannipers) vote their own work and no 1 be left out. Now the total vote a manip gets - 1 vote. any1 like the idea??

The only other thing I'd nitpick about is... Is that Cyke and Jean standing before the fire thingy? Are those James and Famke? If so, I'd suggest chosing other headshots.
I know what you mean about them not looking like them but that was on purpose, I wanted them to look "different" intentionally for my X4 story....I started writing out the explanation of everything for ya but then realized (after a WHOLE PAGE of explaining lololol) that you got me to start writing my fan fic which was previously only in my head!!!! So I will just leave it at that but thanks for the "nitpick" Darth (and I know what u mean I coulda used regular shots) because it has been a while since I sat down and wrote a text story, and everything just started coming out naturally so writing was fun again and not a chore cuz I just kept going and going and going!!!! So again thanks!!!!!! :D

I think that's a good idea, masterj. An easy (and honest) way to take care of the voting.
When will the poll be up?

I can't believe I have been out of the competition. I was going to finish it in 1 hour or so...

I can't believe I have been out of the competition. I was going to finish it in 1 hour or so...
Wow I'm sorry I did post the voting thread early but that's cus I wasn't sure about time zones. Again I'm really sorry.

Is there a possibility to update it?

I think one is create a new one, adding the non added manips, and deleting the first poll, but I'm sure some of the users won't want that. Although I think any user deserve to be in the poll, but anyway.

The administrator decides, I suppose.

Well i knew some of the castings might be um "controversial." But believe me, the Rock can ACT!!! (Plus I met him and he is really nice and cool and we are almost like best friends now hehe j/k but seriously he is cool and looks the part so I am biased.) And Trish as Ms. Marvel.....I'm sorry she is hot I love her and I will defend her to the death. Beyonce, well, I said I had reservations about that but she would be fine. Honeslty I prefer Kelis but hey. Majik if you haven't seen this Kelis video check it out I bet you would like it, it is "Help Me" w/ Timo Maas ft. Oakenfold and this is how I picture my ideal Misty Knight (esp. at end).....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtxK9FGw1P0
P.S. thx for the good manip comment though but I will defend my castings!!!!!!! :D
P.P.S. Tim Deegan--have no clue about the guy I'm not Canadian :( And Charlize Theron just doesn't "do it" for me as Emma I prefer someone snottier looking like Pfeiffer. :D
i only choice beyonce cuz she already had a pic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"