BvS Map out YOUR DC Cinematic Universe.

I really hope they stop using names like Man of Steel and don't use names like Amazon and Atlantean in the future.

I wish they'd just call them what they are. Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Yeah, I just realized that the Amazonian/Atlantean aspects probably aren't as mainstream to the GA as Superman being called the Man of Steel so it's probably also more recognizable if they're just titled Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

I really hope they stop using names like Man of Steel and don't use names like Amazon and Atlantean in the future.

I wish they'd just call them what they are. Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

icon14.gif

While I don't mind them I prefer they use titles such as Superman and Batman in the movie rather than their nicknames.

They called it Man of Steel because everyone already knows who Superman is. You slap the Superman logo on there and there's no mistaking who it is. It's the same thing with The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. It's a least something different and more creative than continuously slapping Batman or Superman into every movie title.

If they were going to do a full Batman solo trilogy I think the first film should be based on Heart of Ice. The second film should be The Riddler. I would love if the third film was based on Court of Owls. The Penguin could appear across all three movies as a mobster who owns the iceberg lounge.

I'd like to see a PROPER version of Poison Ivy, Hush, a more comic-accurate Riddler, and Black Mask as villains. Here's my idea:
1. Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy.
2. Michael C. Hall as the Riddler.
3. Robert Knepper as Black Mask.
4. Jon Hamm as Hush.

I'd like to see a PROPER version of Poison Ivy, Hush, a more comic-accurate Riddler, and Black Mask as villains. Here's my idea:
1. Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy.
2. Michael C. Hall as the Riddler.
3. Robert Knepper as Black Mask.
4. Jon Hamm as Hush.

I'd go

1. Kristina Hendricks as Poison Ivy
2. Michael Sheen as the Riddler
3. Walton Goggins as Black Mask
4. Richard Armitage as Hush

I'd go

1. Kristina Hendricks as Poison Ivy
2. Michael Sheen as the Riddler
3. Walton Goggins as Black Mask
4. Richard Armitage as Hush
I really like that casting !!

I love Jessica Chastain but she is too noble looking for poison Ivy. Christina Hendricks is much more bossy and juicy for the role both in curves and personallity.

Kristina Henricks is Power Girl :argh:

Robert Knepper is Clock King, not Black Mask!

If anyone hasn't seen last night's Arrow episode, it's amazing. Clock King is so awesome!!

Even if you didn't like Man of Steel, Green Lantern is one of the worst movies ever made.

That's your opinion. In my area that I know of I'm the biggest Green Lantern fan there is. I collect all GL related comics, and I try to get all GL related merchandise.

Of the comic fanboys in my area I'm the most critical and would pick a movie made of my favorite character apart to the bone.

I thought the movie was good was it great? No. Have I seen worst? Yes (the Shaq Steel movie anyone? Or Batman and Robin?)

The Green Lantern extended edition really improved the film imo. I hated the movie when it first came out. But after rewatching that extended edition, i don't hate it. It's about as good as Daredevil, only slightly worse than Captain America

No, it's about as good as the butchered DD theatrical cut. The Director's Cut still blows GL out of the water. I'm a huge GL fan so I REALLY don't want to admit that, but it's true.

I really like that casting !!

I love Jessica Chastain but she is too noble looking for poison Ivy. Christina Hendricks is much more bossy and juicy for the role both in curves and personallity.
She's an actress. It's her job to play different kinds of roles and that good old movie magic can always make her look different. After all, Charlize Theron played freaking Aileen Wuornos in Monster, and the transformation was extraordinary.

I'd like to see this Batman/Superman movie lead into the Justice League movie, then have each JL member get their own solo flick. Followed by the justice league sequel. Kinda what Marvel did but backwards. Instead of individual movies leading up to the team up, have the team up followed by the individual movies and then the team up sequel.

I'd like to see this Batman/Superman movie lead into the Justice League movie, then have each JL member get their own solo flick. Followed by the justice league sequel. Kinda what Marvel did but backwards. Instead of individual movies leading up to the team up, have the team up followed by the individual movies and then the team up sequel.

Would it be that incredibly different being that Solo entries are still being released after the Avengers movies before they team up again? The only difference would be they decided to start with the opposite foot first.

Summee 2013
Man of Steel
Villain-Zod
Plot- Superman's origin story
Cliffhanger- none

Summer 2016
Man of Steel: Knight Falls / Batman vs Superman
Villain- Lex, Doomsday
Plot- superman meets an expierenced batman. Intially fights, but eventually teams up to fight doomsday, but superman kills doomsday and doomsday kills clark.
Cliffhanger- aquaman comes up from the ocean, declaring war against the surface world since the world engine form man of steel damaged the ocean.
Post credits scene- batman looking at heroes on batcomputer,assembling a team if a big treat like doomsday comes again

Fall 2016
Emerald Guardian
Villain- Desperro
Plot- HAL JORDAN'S new origin story
Cliffhanger- The guardians calls Hal and shows a hologram of darkseid, saying he is coming to earth and he must protect earth
Post credits scene- Hal confronts Barry Allen for help saying he cant defeat darkseid alone

Summer 2017 (BIGGEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME)
Justice League
Villain- Darkseid
Line up- new 52 justice league
Plot- Lex is keeping superman barely alive in a capsule, attempting to clone him. Green Lantern arrives and uses his ring to revive superman. The Heroes set their differences aside and fight back against the invasion and Darkseid. #includes cyborgs origin story
Cliffhanger-none
Post Credits scene- far far away in a town, a kid is seen. A lightning bolt flashes. "SHAZAM!"

Summer 2018
Caped Crusader
Villain- red hood, catwoman
Plot- Dick is nightwing. Jason todd is dead. Thats what batman believes, but red hood is roaming around in gotham city while selina was robbing wayne enterprises
Cliffhanger- a boy meets batman,but he isnt scared unlike others. Instead, he says "Hi my name is Tim Drake"
Post Credits Scene- the joker is freed from arkham asylum by deathstroke

Fall 2018
Amazon Princess
Villain- cheetah
Plot- mainly a prequel before batman vs superman. How steve trevor met wonder woman and steve gets kidnapped by cheetah
Cliffhanger- steve trevor shows ww around metropolis and she sees a poster of bruce and she says "that man has one of my possessions"
Post Credits Scene- Ares escapes from his prison

Summer 2019
Scarlett Speedster
Villain- Gorrilla Grodd
Plot. #The Flash is barry allen and the same flash as the cw tv show. Barry gets transported to another dimension with iris by grodd which is an island full of gorillas and barry has to find his way out.
Cliffhanger- as barry is returning to earth and gets a glimpse of another dimension and see someone dressed like superman
Post credits scene- barry is in a bar and a woman comes up to him saying "Im zatanna, so, do u like magic?"

Fall 2019
King of atlantis
Villain- ocean master
Plot- oceanmaster is secretlt planning an attack on the surface world and aquaman has to stop him
Cliffhanger- none
Post credits scene- aquaman dreams of another different "justice league"

Summer 2020
Justice League: Parrallel Universe
Villain- crime syndicatel
Plot- lex uses grodds machine to transport the entire justice league along with green arrow and black canary
Cliffhanger- none
Post credits scene- the government decides the JL might turn against them and creates the JLA (like the trinity war)

Please give me feedback :)

I don't understand why some people are so eager to see Doomsday. The point of his existence is that he's the toughest physical test Superman has and will ever face. To have him show up too soon would lessen the impact.

My list is a little odd, but...

2016:
Batman Vs Superman

2017:
Static Shock - Beast Boy should have a small cameo in this, with The Big Bang being his origin.
The Legend of Batman - Batman trains a 13-year-old Robin. Hugo Strange is working for The Black Mask, and uses the chemicals from the Big Bang (in the above Static movie) to create Clayface.

2018:
Cyborg - Cyborg's origin story, perhaps the main enemy is the Church of Blood, to lead into...
Raven - Rachel Roth is a 15-year-old girl, abandoned by her mother. She finds out that she is the daughter of the demon, Trigon, and is being hunted by one of Trigon's sons, as well as a demonic mercenary called Harm. She also keeps seeing the spirit of a little girl.

2019:
Teen Titans: Rise of Trigon - Three teens are drawn together by fate. Vick Stone was born and raised in Jump City, and has now become its hero. Dick Greyson has been having dreams of an apocalypse when he falls asleep. A white-cloaked man in his dream, who goes only by "The Spectre" tells him that this apocalypse will come to pass unless he can stop a demon from awakening. Raven is on the run. While she was able to kill Harm and free Greta's spirit, her brothers are relentless. When they find her, they will use her power to unleash her father, and end the world.
Batman: Court of Owls - Exactly what you think. Also, introduces Oracle.

2020:
Raven 2 - Robin and Cyborg thought Raven was dead after the events of Teen Titans. Now, Raven wakes up with only a fraction of her memories. Raven soon learns that Trigon's realm has been taken over by a new enemy. Pride. Upon defeating Trigon, Raven absorbed a portion of his power, but her soul split into two. Pride is Raven's dark half, and Raven must travel through the realms to face her. This movie serves to give a satisfactory ending to the Trigon story arc, as well as the mystery to Raven's mother.
Man of Steel 3 - Because it's been too long since a Superman movie. Intoduces Superboy, for the Teen Titans 2.

2021:
Static Shock 2 -Because it's been too long since Static.
Teen Titans 2 - Since Teen Titans, Robin and Cyborg sent an invitation for any teenaged meta-humans to join. In addition to the original 3, the roster of Titans now consists of Beast Boy/Changeling, Terra and Superboy. Starfire crash-lands into Earth. The Tamaranians invade Earth under the command of Blackfire. Superman and the Teen Titanswork together to fight them off.

2022:
Wonder Woman (yes, finally)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)

2023: Teen Titans 3 - Based on The Judas Contract. Final Teen Titans.
Justice League (Finally got there)

Batman 3 - The Joker is finally introduced, as well as the second Robin
Static Shock 3

Wonder Woman 2
Nightwing - Robin sets off to be his own hero with the Titans disbanded.

King of Atlantis (Aquaman)
Raven 3 - The last in Raven's series.

Justice League 2 - Cyborg is with the League, now.

The last half of the list really wasn't very detailed, but there's my ten-year plan. Sometime after that, Batman has a Death in the Family movie.

I'm a huge Teen Titans fan, but I think there should be solo Batman movies, Superman movies, Justice League movies, Flash movies, Aquaman movies, Green Lantern movies, Teen Titans movies, and Wonder Woman movies before a solo Teen Titans character gets a movie.

I want a Teen Titans series though. And a Nightwing movie would be awesome.

My idea on how to do the Teen Titans...
Introduce Cyborg and Dick Grayson in Batman vs Superman. Give both of them small roles in the Justice League film, and at the end, establish that they want to start a team of their own.
Cyborg and Robin/Nightwing are the leaders in a Teen Titans film. Deathstroke and HIVE would be the villains of the first Teen Titans film. Introduce Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy in this film. Those three are the best choices because they don't need extensive explanations for their origins.
For example, Superboy, Miss Martian, Aqualad and Kid Flash would all be good additions to the team, but to introduce them, you'd have to already establish Superman being cloned, Martian Manhunter and the White Martians, The Flash having a sidekick with the same powers, and Aquaman.
With Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy it's easier for them to be introduced. Eventually as the DC film universe progresses, I'd want Aqualad, Kid Flash and Superboy to be on the team.
A problem that comes with introducing characters like Kid Flash and Superboy is that it's hard to explain why they wouldn't come to join the Justice League if there was a worldwide threat. And I don't think anyone wants Kid Flash adn Superboy to eat up screen time in a Justice League movie.

I think a cool story could be a Trigon movie though. That would be awesome. Perhaps most of the film could be set on Azarath, making the Justice League unable to help the team? A problem with having two separate superhero teams is to make their adventures be independent of each other.

Similarly, perhaps much of a Justice League film could be set on Apokolips?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"