• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming Marisa Tomei Is Aunt May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for marvel " always being on their game in terms of casting " . marisa tomei isn't even a bad actress, but i have a hard time picturing her as aunt may. these aunt mays are getting younger and hotter by each series, i swear the next reboot aunt may will be 24.

Aunt May is usually portrayed on-screen as an older lady. So this is a surprise. The actress is actually old enough to be an aunt, shes 50.

Just quoting myself from the Aunt May casting thread :cwink:

I see no reason why 40 - 45 would be too old for an Aunt. I assume Ben Parker is around 5 years older (maximum) than Richard Parker, plus it's not unusual for guys to go for girls their own age or slightly younger.

I think 50 would be the ideal maximum age to go for (in terms of characterisation), but I see nothing wrong with 40 myself.

Still would have preferred Jamie Lee Curtis, but I'm happy with this too.

Plus, it's a 15-16 year old Peter. His AUNT shouldn't look like she's been around since the Dark Ages.

Holland better make sure the crotchal region of that spider suit is layered.

Great casting. She's an Oscar winning actress who actually can play a New Yorker from Queens and the Aunt of a teenager. I'm trusting the filmmakers over those who want an actress in her 60s and 70s. She'll do a great job as a younger blue collar Aunt May .

She walked past me in Soho severals year back. She's totally cute.

LEAKED! Aunt May and Iron-Man's Civil War scene together! (Not real)
tumblr_lfstp8ZKba1qbxuku.gif

I wouldn't mind trying some of Marisa Tomei's Wheat cakes!

LEAKED! Aunt May and Iron-Man's Civil War scene together! (Not real)
tumblr_lfstp8ZKba1qbxuku.gif

Lol. I thought they did a movie together back in the day . :woot: .

Tomei's cakes are the best.

Joe Pesci for Uncle Ben!

I've enjoyed work from Rosemary and Sally, I'm sure Marisa will do fine

It would be funny if we got a scene with Stark flirting with Aunt May while Peter is standing right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"