• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel ComicCon announcements?

darthhalen

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just wanting to get everyones opinion about ComicCon. Does anyone feel or have inside information about any new announcements from Marvel studios. I'm really hoping for something with Captain America or Thor. Maybe even Nick Fury. They announced two years ahead with Iron Man and the Hulk. I'm hoping they do the same for Thor and Cap. Regardless, they should probably get going soon on some of those movies if they want some 09 releases. I just can't see Ant Man being the only 09 release for Marvel

This years ComicCon is going to focus on Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk. I think we'll get some more Ant-Man news and hopefully a director onboard for Captain America.

I could see them say something about Ant-man. But Cap nope no way. Marvel and paramount both know. that with the way America is viewed around the world a movie call captain america would bomb hard.

I could see them say something about Ant-man. But Cap nope no way. Marvel and paramount both know. that with the way America is viewed around the world a movie call captain america would bomb hard.

Whatever :whatever:

They already have a writer for the script.

Hey you don't have to role your eyes at me. Would I love a cap movie yeah I would. But everythime I go on a message board and someone is from another country when the conversation comes up they insult america. That and the news saying that everyone hates us. So im just putting it together. would a cap movie really do well. That and jsut because theres a guy writing a script means nothing.

Hey you don't have to role your eyes at me. Would I love a cap movie yeah I would. But everythime I go on a message board and someone is from another country when the conversation comes up they insult america. That and the news saying that everyone hates us. So im just putting it together. would a cap movie really do well. That and jsut because theres a guy writing a script means nothing.

Yeah, but they're also planning for a 2009 release. Saying that Captain America isn't going to happen because of America's reputation in the world right now is just plain stupid. It's going to happen and it's part of Marvel's plan to build up for the Avengers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"