What character should Marvel films tackle next?

Luke Cage

Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 425 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

COLOSSUS
Height: 6‘6“
7‘5“ (in armored form) Weight: 250 lbs.
500 lbs. (in armored form)

Hope it helped. But his size varies depending on the universe. Ultimates Colosus size is different from the regular comics Colosus.

Plus, Daniel Cudmore is 6'8" always.

Luke Cage

Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 425 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

COLOSSUS
Height: 6‘6“
7‘5“ (in armored form) Weight: 250 lbs.
500 lbs. (in armored form)

Hope it helped. But his size varies depending on the universe. Ultimates Colosus size is different from the regular comics Colosus.
yah but something is messed up with their profiles or w/e, it shows him as taller than Juggernaut and Abomination

u guys do know those heights are pointless... its all based on the artist anyway *Yawn*

Deadpool is a comedy-tinted superhero stuff, so Fox will get a break here.

For serious stuff in Fox superhero movie, I have little faith.

Yeah, like the stuff with the Human torch in the FF movies was good, so I can see them getting Deadpool's comedy stuff right, The costumes in FF were pretty good too, but it's really up to the design team that works on it, I hope they get someone who's worked on the comics to help.

Double post.

According to "Dark Horizons" there may be a Doctor Strange movie (but Coming Soon makes no mention of it):

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070816i.php
This is from like August 07
And? That is less than a year ago. It takes a while to make a movie.
it doesn't take a year to write a script, in a year you can write a script, hire a lead and at least start on design

Wasn't Guillermo del Toro interested in producing Dr. Strange? This was just a little while ago.

he was interested and probably still is but the hobbit has his soul for the next four years.

Dr. Strange I don't think could work in live action. I think the religious backlash it would receive would make it a bomb even before it hits theater. The Golden Compass is a example of this. Unless you put him on a team, I think it's the only way a sorcerer supreme movie could work.

Man I miss Advance Dark! :( The boards ain't the same without dude! AD if you out there with a different name, hit me up in PM! :up:

I Think He Means The Same Backlash Golden Compas Go For Alegedly Being "anti-god"

I wouldnt be worried about religious backlash. Star Wars gets religious backlash.

Dr. Strange is basically a witch and even though he's a "good guy" he's basically mixed up in sorcery and it will affect his box office. I think put him on a team or keep him animated.

Dr. Strange is basically a witch and even though he's a "good guy" he's basically mixed up in sorcery and it will affect his box office. I think put him on a team or keep him animated.

*yawn* Dr. Strange probably wont be an epic blockbuster, and he shouldn't. theres been hundreds of "mystical" movies that get buy just fine. Only way the "religious" idiots will care is if its marketed torwards children.

I'm just saying if it's made, don't expect Spidey, heck don't expect Ghost Rider numbers. :huh:

Who expects Spidey for any box office?

Idont see why it cant make the same as GHost Rider. GhostRider only made its money because of the Marvel logo.

I just hope marvel doesn't waste their money on a useless character and does the character right

personally...Hawkeye would be AWESOME, he was always a favorite of mine from 'Avengers'

And since they're doing the same thing with "Hulk" and "Punisher," Marvel can go ahead and do that revamp of "Daredevil" whenever they have an opportunity.

CFE

personally...Hawkeye would be AWESOME, he was always a favorite of mine from 'Avengers'

And since they're doing the same thing with "Hulk" and "Punisher," Marvel can go ahead and do that revamp of "Daredevil" whenever they have an opportunity.

CFE

Agreed, but I do want to see other characters before they revamp Daredevil

I think Hawkeye would make a great tv series actually. It could be low budget, so could AntMan. I don't understand why all of the Marvel characters have to have movies. They should dominatethe small screen as well.

I think Hawkeye would make a great tv series actually. It could be low budget, so could AntMan. I don't understand why all of the Marvel characters have to have movies. They should dominatethe small screen as well.

THey dont, but its not a surprise that people want to see their favorites

CFE

Punisher's next movie is still a Lion's Gate film, not Marvel Studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"