What character should Marvel films tackle next?

Ok, I know I know...Marvel can't do Spider-Man...

BUT WHAT ABOUT SPIDER-WOMAN?? come on...totally different character...and Marvel has the rightS! :)

They need to get Luke Cage out there. I wonder when, if it even does, comes out? I was hented about a Luke Cage movie in 2006.

Yep, John Singleton and Marvel need get off their asses because I know I would appeciate at least a release date.

wtf Deadpool has the most votes do people really want to see a deadpool movie that bad i never got the appeal of him my pic is def. Black Panther

Deadpool is a fantastic character that grew into a real tragic hero in Cable and Deadpool. I like him more than ever now

The Merc with a Mouth...'nuff said.

deadpool will probably get a spin off from fox after x men origins wolverine

"Look for your movies, but do not trust to hope. It has forsaken Fox adaptations."

:p

FOX owns the rights to the character??

Deadpool is in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, so yes.

There's talk of an actor for that film.

Poor Spidey. :( He's being held hostage by his deadliest foe ever...Sony.

yeah that sucks, two new spideys, I hope they do bring in a new cast and director but keep the same look of the others (the costume was perfect), but Raimi and the cast are tired (as in I'm tired of them).

Agreed. Time to re-work the casting. It's the perfect time to do it! Maybe a 2nd trilogy with an all new cast and crew.

Some might hate my ideas but I like the idea of either Adam Brody or Jim Sturgess to take over as Spidey.

Strange got to be up next. If Marvel can make a credible film involving magic it will open up doors to the rest of the MU.

We NEED a Nick Fury movie. Like, before Avengers comes out...it'd be the perfect tie in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"