Marvel Information Websites

Keep up the good work, DBM. :up: :)

Originally posted by Mr. X
Keep up the good work, DBM. :up: :)

Thanks X.

PEOPLE!!

USE THIS THREAD.

I shamelessly plug it in just about every post I make, you should be paying attention.

No problem. :)

I also bring it up quite a bit. Wish Malice would of gotten back to me and and make it a sticky, but ah well. I'm off to scour the web for some new sites to add. :)

I use it. The people who keep asking the same questions over and over again are probably not likely to bother even clicking the link much less going to the websites. :o

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
I use it. The people who keep asking the same questions over and over again are probably not likely to bother even clicking the link much less going to the websites. :o

Well, they are fools and deserved to be beaten with a stick.

Repeatedly.

Hand me a stick and I'd gladly get right to it.

*hands stick*

Start with Akira_Dee and Nylen

Originally posted by DBM
*hands stick*

Start with Akira_Dee and Nylen

Good choices. :D

Can I have a stick too? I'll get Diamond Head. I would pick more then one person, but he's somebody that requires one full attention. :mad:

There wouldn't happen to be a really good MC2 site out there that people have just forgotten to mention, would there? I'm starting to really get into Spider-Girl and I wanted some extra information on people like the Fantastic Five and A-Next.

Where do you find all these sites DBM?

There wouldn't happen to be a really good MC2 site out there that people have just forgotten to mention, would there? I'm starting to really get into Spider-Girl and I wanted some extra information on people like the Fantastic Five and A-Next.

I just added an A-next site in my last update, if you haven't checked it out already.

Here's some Spidey related MC2 reviews at Spiderfan
http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/mc2.html

MC2 Character Bios at ComiX-Fan

A few MC2 Character Bios at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe

Originally posted by Mr. X
No problem. :)

I also bring it up quite a bit. Wish Malice would of gotten back to me and and make it a sticky, but ah well. I'm off to scour the web for some new sites to add. :)

Malice mostly takes care of CS, Pm Dew I'm sure she'll sort it

Originally posted by darthphere
Where do you find all these sites DBM?

I scour the darkest corners of the internet in search of quality sites using my keen detective skills, honed from long hours as an undercover CIA operative.

Actually I often just use search engines. I just type "Thor Marvel" in Google (for example) and then look through the sites it gives me. I try all of the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, etc) because they often give different results.

Whenever I find a new page, I also always make sure to check if it has a "links" section. If it does I go through all of the links to check them. Almost all of the major comics websites have a links section.

You rock, Flamehead. Those are all awesome sites. I've been trying to find info on Marvel's Golden Age ever since I started reading DC's JSA revamp. :up:

No Problemo. I'm getting into the history of the universe myself these days.

This forum is the best idea since the invention of cheez whiz.

I'm sure the many sites listed in this great thread will suffice until the page returns.

I agree that it sucks that it's down though. Sucks indeed.

:up:

Was just about to bump this thread up again, as it helped me a lot last night.

Bumpity bappity bop... this thread should be on top

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"