Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Now Cap and Amazing spidey the other day. I like the Cap but not as much as the Face Off version. Spidey is great too. Really want Black Cat too.

the black cat looks great, so much better than the last one

Picked up Spider-Man Legends Movie Electro. Now my Ultimate Hoblin is complete. Just waiting for the swaps.

The Toys R Us I got him from put out another full case of the Spider-Man Legends. They had 2 superiors, 2 amazings, a black cat, beetle, and a carnage when I went.

As for the Cap Legends, they have yet to receive another case of those. The target I went to today said they have four that are not in the back nor on the shelves and cannot locate them. They said they can't order anymore of those until they've sold those. I want these army builders, Zemo, and Red Skull. :argh: :cap:

FINALLY!! I was able to find a Cap Series Red Skull and Baron Zemo. I found them at another Toys R Us near by. They would do price match though so was bummed with that. Just need a few AIM Soldier and a few Hydra Soldiers.

well they wont be price-matching anything anyway. all stores got a price bump in these to $20 anyway.. the target restocks are apparently even getting the new price tag

The toys r us right by my work does it with the target receipt when they were priced $14.99. That's how I got my electro yesterday. Just went to a different toys r is today, not the usual one.

Target I frequent restocked. Everything picked clean except for that lazy, short rehash of movie Cap from a year or two ago. Still no Fett for SW Black either :(

I just want to find the army builders at retail and not have to spend $30 a figure elsewhere on those, when I want to get at least three of each.

2-4 is a good amount for army builders. The collectors who get more than that are complete hoarders.

Some of the guys on fwoosh have a ridiculous amount. And their displays look stupid. Yes... A shelf of 10 AIM agents... That's cool... *eye roll or... 10 sentinels just standing there.

That crap erks me

Yea I don't want to go overboard on them, so I think 3 is a good amount. I've seen those guys on fwoosh and that stuff is ridiculous. I just wish I can find those figures. They are the only ones I can't and now toysrus.com removed all of the Cap series and Spidey series minus the two Caps and Spideys. Happy I got the Spidey wave and what I could of the Cap wave when I did.

I also hate what toys r us is doing with that All New X-Men set. When it was first announced it was $84.99. Then it went up for preorder on toysrus.com and was priced at $120. Now they pulled it off their site to supposedly adjust the price. Not back to $84.99 but to $139.99! WHAT THE HELL TOUS R US?!?!?

Yea I don't want to go overboard on them, so I think 3 is a good amount. I've seen those guys on fwoosh and that stuff is ridiculous. I just wish I can find those figures. They are the only ones I can't and now toysrus.com removed all of the Cap series and Spidey series minus the two Caps and Spideys. Happy I got the Spidey wave and what I could of the Cap wave when I did.

I also hate what toys r us is doing with that All New X-Men set. When it was first announced it was $84.99. Then it went up for preorder on toysrus.com and was priced at $120. Now they pulled it off their site to supposedly adjust the price. Not back to $84.99 but to $139.99! WHAT THE HELL TOUS R US?!?!?

Fwoosh was saying there's a chance that the pre-order/online order will be more expensive then in store. Hopefully that's the case... but yeah, Toys R Us is being a massive price gouger.. and i don't know why. Or how that's even remotely good business... They never have a great stock in marvel legends as is... and they charge more than Target and Walmart. I don't see how that makes them money...

Yeah I read that and I hope that holds that in store it'll be more like $90 than $140. I mean for real, a $50 mark up making it $28 a figure is nuts. Especially when they're retooled, reused body's, with no BAF, bases, or accessories.

indeed.

btw, call out to hypsters.. i know there was one of you.. but i don't remember who...

Any Central Ohio collectors out there?

I thought maybe we could help each other lookout for figures when they come.

Hasbrotoyshop has carnage up for sale Spidey. Won't ship until 2/17 according to some fwooshers. Zemo and Red Skull as well.

carnage has been popping off and on. Zemo and Red Skull haven't sold out at all.. 2/17 is an awfully long wait.. I think for now i'm taking my chances in retail though. I may get lucky and still get the $14.99 somewhere. If not, luckly tax returns will be coming :)

I got a loose Zombie Hulk figure for $28 and I purchased the base from another guy for $3. I'm not too crazy about the $31 plus $8 for S&H, but I did win the Spider-Man/Fearsome Foes pack for $72 including S&H. So that great win compensates for the Zombie Hulk.

Now I'm on the lookout for Zombie Captain America.

superhero-photobooth-props-set-face

Check these Awesome Super Hero Props

More Designs to come what do you think ??

So the case pack out for the wave 2 of the Cap series has came out. Says it's going to ship in February. It looks like this:

(3) Marvel Legends Captain America [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]
(2) Marvel Legends Winter Soldier [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]
(1) Marvel Legends Black Widow [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]
(1) Marvel Legends Red Skull [Agents of Hydra]
(1) Marvel Legends Baron Zemo [Soldiers of AIM]

Black Widow is going to be incredibly hard to find, which sucks because you could use two of her. One with her Avengers styled head and Avengers display and the other for this Cap movie. Plus she has the main BAF part for an Army BAF! So it's going to be hard to make a couple/few mandroids.

Also instead of keeping the army builders in the case, it now looks like they've totally replaced them with Skull and Zemo now! It's already hard to find those, so it's going to be incredibly difficult to find multiple at retail price!

Lol oh hasbro .... Fall 2014 really means February 2014... *eye roll*

These figures are killing my wallet...

Git carnage yesterday and completed ult goblin.

Now just waiting on the 3 running changes, 1 more of each soldier, and the next round of cap figures

Snagged red skull and Zemo from my LCS today. 21.99. So excited. All I gotta find is black cat and all is well.

Walked in to a target I didn't even know was by my work and saw a full case of the Cap Series that just got put out. Finally got my AIM and Hydra figures! Was starting to think these guys didn't exist! Just the the 3 Spidey swaps and the Cap wave 2 figures. Would like to get a couple. More AIM and Hydra soldiers and would like to get two Black Widows (one for Avengers display, one for winter soldier display). Kind of wished they'd throw in a movie Falcon with wave 2 the way they threw in a WWII Cap with wave 1.

Walked in to a target I didn't even know was by my work and saw a full case of the Cap Series that just got put out. Finally got my AIM and Hydra figures! Was starting to think these guys didn't exist! Just the the 3 Spidey swaps and the Cap wave 2 figures. Would like to get a couple. More AIM and Hydra soldiers and would like to get two Black Widows (one for Avengers display, one for winter soldier display). Kind of wished they'd throw in a movie Falcon with wave 2 the way they threw in a WWII Cap with wave 1.

They really should have made a movie Falcon.:csad:

A couple days ago, my Target restocked the Spider-Man toys. I only wanted Electro and Carnage, but I was too poor to buy both. I bought Carnage (SWEET figure!) Electro was bought by someone else that day (in fact, only Amazing and Superior Spider-Man remained).

Today I dropped my friend off at work and had an hour to kill before work, so I went to a local Super Kmart. They had BOTH Red Skull and Baron Zemo! And, it was payday! Suffice to say, I bought both :woot:

Just need Electro now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"