Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one?

I'm honestly trying to track it down for a friend of mine, but I got a bit of a late start since he just contacted me today asking if I could locate one.

Yeah I WANT that one but the Avengers one wasn't made. Hasbro made LOKI instead for the 6 inchers
This one?

I'm honestly trying to track it down for a friend of mine, but I got a bit of a late start since he just contacted me today asking if I could locate one.

What is that chest thing she has there? What is the BAF?

Here' what the Avengers 6 inch Widow looked like
YpG43K3.jpg

Yeah I WANT that one but the Avengers one wasn't made. Hasbro made LOKI instead for the 6 inchers

I follow you. Well typically my local places are terrible at keeping good stock on figures, but I do get lucky from time to time. :up:

Thats the same body mold for the proto. Just retooled head and paint apps

STILL want a Widow 6 incher! I need to finish the Avengers!

I'm gonna try and hunt down some over the weekend but if that fails I will just order them online. Is the Thor they made in the avengers wal mart line the last one they made? I wanna grab all the avengers but I've seen his figure, something off about it to me. He seems a bit large and the Hulk figure seems a bit small.

try wal mart they usually restock their toy dept after midnight over the weekends, I got my BW there and they had (as of this posting) 2 Cap in his shield suit, winter soldier, and red skull.

Yeah I was gonna try wal mart, then after that toys r us or target I suppose.

Wal-Mart is my first option and they are fairly good with Marvel figures, so I'm going to check there this week and hopefully turn up with one.

Wal-Mart is my first option and they are fairly good with Marvel figures, so I'm going to check there this week and hopefully turn up with one.
I live where Walmart is BASED. We have THREE different stores with different set-ups, NONE of them EVER carry enough of the MCU figures.
I didn't see ONE Thor Darkworld figure there or even at Target

My local Walmart usually have several in stock, that doesn't mean they aren't all the same figure mind you.

I live where Walmart is BASED. We have THREE different stores with different set-ups, NONE of them EVER carry enough of the MCU figures.
I didn't see ONE Thor Darkworld figure there or even at Target
I never saw that tuff at Wal-Mart either. I got my TDW figs at TRU.

Is Zemo a rarer figure in the Cap Legends line? All I could see of the line was Zemo and Skull around here.

AIM and HYDRA soldiers are the rarest considering they were the most sought after (and army builders). Couple that with the fact Hasbro cut them from being part of wave 2, yet kept Zemo and Skull

Zemo and Skull by default (along with any of the caps) should all be the least rare

Can you guys help me with what I was asking earlier. Are there any marvel legends TDW figures? Or was the Avengers Thor the last one for the legends figs?

There were no Thor The Dark World Legends.

Which is a shame, really. I'm also puzzled by Hasbro claiming to have figures planned to tie in to X-M: DoFP, but showing NOTHING. The film hits theatres next week!

Where did they announce DOFP figs? They'd really add to my roster of Marvel movie legends.

They arn't doing dofp movie figs.

They've even coy and hinted at a possible tie in though. Its suspected their may be a comic con exclusive tie in or late this year we will have an x-men themed wave.

Marvel and fox arnt on good terms and theirs been absolutely no fox movie figures since HBML 3 and the 3 5 scale x-men origins Wolverine

The closest they've had since is Wolverine comic waves but they weren't movie tie-ins

The rumored xmen figs will probably be the ones we've yet to see. . Jubilee, Stryfe , Moonstar

There were no Thor The Dark World Legends.

Thanks I figured. Which sucks :/ I loved his look in TDW and the Avengers Thor legends figure I won't grab, it looks too big. Especially his head. Compared to the other figures.

That's what I meant. They said something at Toyfair to the effect of "who said we aren't doing DoFP figures?"

Yeah. We will find out what's coming at comic con for this fall.

We typically get 3 waves a year... Late winter, summer, late fall

Cap and guardians took up those first two slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"