Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to Digific anyway? I want to hear about those parameters.

mclay18, I had a response to the post you quoted me on but because the thread got closed in between the time I was taking to type my response, I was unable to post it.

No point worrying about Hollywood politics

Spidey is in the MCU and sinister six featuring the oscorp factory for Villanous things is no longer happening

I agree that we shouldn't just sugarcoat everything but he's basically saying that everyone should start freaking out. That's the wrong attitude to have IMO.

Whatever happened to Digific anyway? I want to hear about those parameters.
haha, he was bothering everyone anyway. but for me what was actually annoying was that he just would not listen to reason.

He admitted that he didn't want the deal to go through to begin with so he'll probably find some way to use this Tom Rothman situation to his advantage when discussing the 'parameters.'

Well, he did say that he has no reason to believe Marvel has control until we were told otherwise, but we've gotten our answer now.

I think people mainly had a problem with him because his opinion came off as if he knew something that everyone else didn't.

Well, he did say that he has no reason to believe Marvel has control until we were told otherwise, but we've gotten our answer now.

I think people mainly had a problem with him because his opinion came off as if he knew something that everyone else didn't.

Did we ever get confirmation that marvel has more control outside of that LR article? Seemed like Gonzales was just giving us his opinion.

When do you guys think we'll get our next tidbit of news?

Sometime between now and SDCC. It's going to be a LOOOONG four months.

That's how he's always acted.

When do you guys think we'll get our next tidbit of news?
tomorrow there will be an article on some unknown page:
"Spidey is GONE from MCU , Marvel and Sony part ways after Kevin Feige and Tom Rothman engaged in a death fight for the rights"

just imagine them fighting in a arena with gladiator gear this song in the background:
[YT]GHAOkDamRzU[/YT]
:oldrazz:

How about: TOM ROTHMAN FIRED FROM SONY, ENTIRE COMPANY BOUGHT OUT BY DISNEY.

Did we ever get confirmation that marvel has more control outside of that LR article? Seemed like Gonzales was just giving us his opinion.

At this point, I believe it's just multiple reports and sources citing the LR article.

Wasn't this the same source that told us the deal was happening?

At this point, I believe it's just multiple reports and sources citing the LR article.

Wasn't this the same source that told us the deal was happening?
I think Devin Faraci suggested that Marvel is calling most of the shots (he said he has some inside information) and the LR article just quoted him and expanded on what he was saying.

But yes, LR is the one who said the deal WAS happening and reported it before being officially announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"