Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made a noise too, when they moved. If you listen closely to the end of the trailer, and you stop screaming in glee, you'll hear it.

Hopefully for zooming in and such. Would help aim his web for further distance shots.

We finally get pictures of Spider-Man and JJJ in same time goes Gordon....

They're portraying Tony and his allies as antagonists, meaning that people are going to view them very differently coming out of this movie even if there are valid reasons driving their behavior. Taking one of the most-recognizable characters in comics and general pop-culture - Spider-Man - and bringing him into this universe by painting him in an antagonistic light runs a significant risk of alienating general audiences and making them less-interested in following his solo adventures, regardless of context or how pure the character's motivations might be.

The same risk applies wirh regards to Black Panther, but is less worrisome because he's got far less visibility than Spidey does.

Are you even remotely familiar with the Civil War comic?

They made a noise too, when they moved. If you listen closely to the end of the trailer, and you stop screaming in glee, you'll hear it.

Yeah it's a mechanical sound. The emotive eyes definitely have purpose beyond emotion. I don't know WHAT though. Them being cameras would be kind of funny, but also pretty useless. Someone suggested they're a targeting system for his webbing but that feels useless too.

Almost any reason other than emotion feels useless, to be honest...

HIGHEST QUALITY still of the suit (right click, then open image in new tab):

Captain-America-Civil-War-Spider-Man-Costume-Eyes-Official.jpg

New desktop background :up:

It sounded like a camera lense. Exactly how I described mechanical lenses would be done.

I think Spidey has camera lenses in eyes. Which with Parker as photographer and genius intellect makes actually sense

It seems like they can pretty much only get smaller within the actual frame, so technically they can't emote much

Oddly enough, I like the webshooters being above the suit. But the black sections are driving my crazy.

Haven't posted here in a long time, but we finally got something for the new Spidey, so I guess it's as fitting as ever.

I like it, it looks like classic comic Spidey (minus the black spandexy accents which I'm not a fan of) and the moving eyes are great, but the CGI makes it look straight out of a video game. Makes it look artificial.

I hope it's not fully CGI in the actual film. Don't make the same mistakes as Green Lantern, don't sacrifice realism and better looking suits for the sake of secrecy and temporary shock value.

Other than that, the design looks pretty good. Pretty happy.

Are the black sections supposed to be spandex or stretchy? The actual material of the suit doesn't look very flexible.

Haven't posted here in a long time, but we finally got something for the new Spidey, so I guess it's as fitting as ever.

I like it, it looks like classic comic Spidey (minus the black spandexy accents which I'm not a fan of) and the moving eyes are great, but the CGI makes it look straight out of a video game. Makes it look artificial.

I hope it's not fully CGI in the actual film. Don't make the same mistakes as Green Lantern, don't sacrifice realism and better looking suits for the sake of secrecy and temporary shock value.

Other than that, the design looks pretty good. Pretty happy.

You can only do so much Spidey practical. Anything where he's doing stuff that a stunt person could get potentially killed will be CG.

HAHAHA! I was waiting for that Deadpool line to get on a gifset! :woot:

I REALLY hope that's his physique in his solo movie, it looks perfect that way, not more slenderman.

This is the best Spider-man outfit put to screen in my honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"