Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but he looks too much like comic Peter Parker in that image for that not to be his look. IT"S PERFECT FOR PETER!!! :woot:

He's definitely looking more and more like Peter Parker

Peter Parker, ladies and gentlemen https://instagram.com/p/8Bs1KYMdlW/

giphy.gif

excitedguy.gif

Now excuse me while I go play TASM2 & pretend I'm playing as Tom: aka the Spectacular SPIDER-MAN!!

Last edited:
They should do a mini-series like Agent Carter on tv to further take advantage of the high school years.

Peter Parker, ladies and gentlemen https://instagram.com/p/8Bs1KYMdlW/

definitely not bad

..but personally gona take some getting used to for me. Even though I've pretty much always been against his looks as Peter/Spidey, acting talent ALWAYS trumps looks for me, and I've heard nothing but good things in that department. So despite my preconceptions, I'm really excited to see what he does

The more and more I see of Tom, the more excited I am for him as Spidey. Can't wait for Civil War!

Can't wait for the first official pic of Tom in the suit!

Again all we know for sure right now is they want to play more with teen spidey. But again with mcu real time scale. Which is more then likely not going to change just cause spidey in mcu now. As some may think.

We already know at start ie civil war in mcu 2016 peter will be 15 yrs old. We also know as of right now mcu 2019 and end of phase 3 is a 4 yr period. We can stretch hs time a little bit. Counting if course what grade peter is at civil war. Also remember we don't just need the solo films to play on hs life. He could also play hs stuff in the infinity films.

Or if he appeared on shield or the netflix shows between now and 2019/2020. Also again bearing on when 2nd and 3rd films get released will also factor into how the more hs time will play out.

Again we could fudge things a tad to hs time ending by 2020. Maybe early 2021 the latest. But if 2nd and 3rd films don't come out before 2020. I don't expect to see hs played out over 3 films.

I feel it be solo 1 2017, solo 2 and 3 back to back in 2019 and 2020. Makes the most sense to fit hs time into mcu time scale. Plus we also got 2018 and 2019 infinity films to add some hs moments too.

Still the HS trilogy discussion, huh?
Oh, well. Here is something that I made up:
I'm feeling this is the perfect way for Spidey joining the MCU.

-

Hawkeye: If you step out that door, you will be part of the biggest cinematic universe ever.
Spidey: Yes!! Haha, bye-bye Avi. See you never again!
*Spidey steps out that door*
*Thanos appears*
Thanos: I will bathe the starways in Earth's blood.
Spidey: Uh-oh
*Spidey swings*
Spidey: Guys, there is some big head purple gauntlet wielding guy and he said ...
*Superheroes beating each others*
Spidey: Guys, what are you ..
*Ant-Man riding a flying ant*
Spidey: Um ... is it too late to go back to Sony?
Nick Fury: Face it, soldier. You're in the MCU now. *Nick smirks*
Spidey: Ah... Avi ... Avi! HELP ME! Grab my hand!! *Spidey reaching out*
*Somebody grabs Spidey's hand*
Star Lord: Hello, dear fella. I'm Star-Lord and this is my team. We call ourselves the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Agent Venom: Who's the bug?
Spidey: Flash? How come are you in the MCU ...
Agent Venom: Oh no. I'm not Flash ... I am ... *symbiothe dissappers*
I am your uncle Ben, Pete.

*Spidey screams ... waking up*
Spidey: Oh, thank God. It was all a nightmare. Haha, of course it was. Silly me, haha. Okay, it's time to go to work.
*Spidey swings by SONY PICTURES*
*mystery person is down stairs*
Spidey: Hm... this guy looks familiar. Where have I seen him bef ...
*when Spidey hears*
Amy Pascal: Here this way, Mr. Feige.
*Kevin Feige turns to Spidey and smirks, wielding the Infinity Gauntlet*

And that's how Spidey is part of the MCU.

that's the only thing we know for sure... is we are getting "at least" 2 films in high school... that's all we can say is fact..

can we all seriously stop going back to this topic? :huh:
jeez man, I'm only now learning that 2 films was confirmed. all this time i thought it was a trilogy. can you give a source if you don't mind?

3 movies in high school will be ****ing great.

I agree. If they want to really differentiate this series from the others doing 3 hs movies is the best way. I do understand why people don't want him to stay in hs too long, but this seems like the best case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"