Marvel Universe wave 1, reviews and thoughs

Speaking of MU.....u plan on getting just the gold/red IM or the stealth repaint too??

I wouldn't, I've seen it up close. Not pretty.

Just read from multiple posts on Fwoosh that there was an email to all Toys R Us stores to ignore the street date for the Wolverine Origins and Marvel Universe lines and for them to put them out immediately. So it's possible that they'll be showing up there within the next few days. I didn't see any when I went into the local TRU today though.

I need Deadpool and Gambit from the Wolverine movie line...I already bought Maverick and Classic Sabertooth from that lina.

Help will be highly apreciated!!!

My thoughts on them?

I found them, therefore they win

Awesome for you Rough. Bummer for me.

Still empty handed

Speaking of MU.....u plan on getting just the gold/red IM or the stealth repaint too??

At first I'll get red/yellow. If stealth is ever re-released in a battle pack or something I'll pick it up.

I hope we get more Wolverine movie figures than Jimmy, Creed & Wade.

Picked up Silver Surfer, Gambit, and Deadpool today at my TRU. DP's awesome all around. Gambit doesn't have any wrist articulation, which limits the poses he can do. SS... something about the figure just seems unfinished. His hip joints kind of protrude out more than they should, and his upper body connection slot is always visible, either in front or back, no matter how you pose him.

Where have people been finding wave 2? I've found the first at Meijer, WalMart and TRU.

Someone on Cool Toy Review searched Wal-Marts system and found a list of figures that could be coming in the MU line. Also, another person found the next wave of Secret Wars comic packs in a european toy catalog:

Marvel Universe --- $8.44

Electro (this was revealed during Toy Fair)
Vision
Sunfire
Jean Grey (I'm betting it will be the 90s version, since its been requested in ML for so long)
Warpath
Wolv
SM House (House of M Spidey?)
Sub Mariner
Spdmn VA ??
Cyclops
Beast
Red Hulk

Secret Wars Comic Packs --- $12.88
Hulk/Cyclops
Iron Man/Spider-Woman
Black Spidey/Magneto

Three Cyclops? I might have to pass on the Wolverine line one then.

Someone on Cool Toy Review searched Wal-Marts system and found a list of figures that could be coming in the MU line. Also, another person found the next wave of Secret Wars comic packs in a european toy catalog:

Marvel Universe --- $8.44

Electro (this was revealed during Toy Fair)
Vision
Sunfire
Jean Grey (I'm betting it will be the 90s version, since its been requested in ML for so long)
Warpath
Wolv
SM House (House of M Spidey?)
Sub Mariner
Spdmn VA ??
Cyclops
Beast
Red Hulk

Secret Wars Comic Packs --- $12.88
Hulk/Cyclops
Iron Man/Spider-Woman
Black Spidey/Magneto

and that would be all kinds of F'd upness

It would if you're a stickler for 6" figgies.

don't go there.

marvel legend collectors have been clamoring for a jim lee jean grey since almost day one. Not just "any scale" but the scale we already own. It'd be a major slap in the face

and that would be all kinds of F'd upness

Bud...I love you and all....But you should not read the MU threads...There are some figs coming that we have been requesting for LONG years....

I know, it is not fair, but you could always join the group! :cwink:

don't go there.

marvel legend collectors have been clamoring for a jim lee jean grey since almost day one. Not just "any scale" but the scale we already own. It'd be a major slap in the face

Calm down buddy... :bh:

*sight*

Give him a break man... Eventually he will see the light.

Si no, va a estar bien encojonado! :wow:

Nope, i swear to Madge, on a Luis Vitton Wallet, I will never buy 3 3/4 marvel figures.

I'm seriously done collecting ML's end, whenever that may be. And i will only buy Diamond Select and Mighty Muggs untill 6inch figures come back around.

Nope, i swear to Madge, on a Luis Vitton Wallet, I will never buy 3 3/4 marvel figures.

I'm seriously done collecting ML's end, whenever that may be. And i will only buy Diamond Select and Mighty Muggs untill 6inch figures come back around.

Wow... dude, I did't know it was that serious. You love ML's.

Wow... dude, I did't know it was that serious. You love ML's.

I've just invested way tooo much time and money into the 6inch scale. it'd be, on all accounts, asinine and insane to start a new collection at a smaller scale.

I'm still curious what the Fury Code gives you access to when you go online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"