Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we compile the Gamer Tags in one place? For ease of access?

Also, is Super-Skrull unlocked from the beginning? I'm thinking Arthur, Kl'rt, and M.O.D.O.K. for my starting team.
Super-Skrull is unlocked from the beginning. Everyone except Taskmaster, Hsien Ko, Sentinel, and Akuma. I haven't toyed around with Arthur much yet, but Skrull and M.O.D.O.K. are extremely solid.

People who were worried about Jean should really wait to get their hands on her. She's pretty fricking epic too.

I've enjoyed my time with each of the roster members so far.

for all who already have the game....I hate you

From what I hear just beat the game 4 times.

Yeah. I think it might be even simpler than that as I unlocked Sentinel while in training mode.

I went to get the collector's edition at midnight,came home slept a little while and played some before work.I unlocked the 4 characters but have not played with them yet.My two teams so far are Skrull Phoenix and Viper and Phoenix Thor and Wesker.I also used deadpool wesker and doom.Deadpool is hilarious.I love it when he says YO MAMA!!!!

I beat MAGFREAKINNETO!!!!

Woohoo, I just checked my tracking number and the game is in my town.

how do you unlock the 4?

I unlocked my 1st secret character without having to beat the game. I got up to Galactus, lost, and decided to exit Arcade mode, and presto, 1st secret character (I think it was Akuma). Didn't beat the game at all. Then I played Training Mode for 3 hours, came out to the main menu, and the last three characters were unlocked.

Unfortunatly no. He should have gotten Akuma's spot. The Capcom side was really lacking real villains and Bison should have been an obvious choice. But whatever.

Me thinks the developers didn't want characters who have special moves and hyper combos that involve charging a direction (All of Bison's offensive attacks involve hold down, or back for two seconds, then following up the commands), and in a fast-paced, hectic game like this, needing to take that long to do a special move would be a huge handicap.

Cause I notived Zero's Cresent Blade projectile move, in TvC, was a charged-direction move, but here its a Hadoken command now.

My team: Skrull, Joe, and Magneto. They tear **** up!

Oh wow, I jsut came from Target at 8:30am and all the SE were sold out! If you didnt preordeer, it really is going to be hard to get them. Thankfully, I just checked my tracking # again and its out for delivery :D

Damn Capcom is already trying to get us to spend money.I want characters though not costumes.5 bucks for 6 costumes to me is a bit much.I can live without them.

Damn Capcom is already trying to get us to spend money.I want characters though not costumes.5 bucks for 6 costumes to me is a bit much.I can live without them.
can you buy them seperately? Steve Rogers is the only one Id want. IA. it is hihg priced. It shouldnt be more than $1 per costume and 6 for $4 would be a better bundled deal

Doesn't seem like and it seems the shadow mode DLC will be separate too. I hope Shadow Mode is free if not I'm good without it.If this is costumes make you wonder how much the characters will be.

Yeah, I read that and thought they must be crazy. Shadow Mode doesn't even sound like much of anything to me.

Doesn't seem like and it seems the shadow mode DLC will be separate too. I hope Shadow Mode is free if not I'm good without it.If this is costumes make you wonder how much the characters will be.
What is Shadow Mode?

Characters will be released in $10 packs of two.

Were the SF costumes available seperately? Sucks if they are only buncled. Capcom tends to go overboard with their DLC. They rank up there as one of the worst publishers with how they handle it. I just hope that when they get to the X-men, that they are bunched together, bc I will buy that, but chances are, they will split them up

Woohoo, I just checked my tracking number and the game is in my town.

amazon too? lol. yeah been tracking mine.. went from Louiville KY, to los angeles pretty damn quickly :). can't wait to get it today!

What is Shadow Mode?

Characters will be released in $10 packs of two.

Were the SF costumes available seperately? Sucks if they are only buncled. Capcom tends to go overboard with their DLC. They rank up there as one of the worst publishers with how they handle it. I just hope that when they get to the X-men, that they are bunched together, bc I will buy that, but chances are, they will split them up

It's not even on the shelves yet, but the first batch of post-launch DLC for brawler mash-up Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been confirmed.
According to the Capcom Unity blog, Shadow Mode will be a series of downloadable packs that will let you fight against "custom-built computer opponents, modeled after famous players and specific themed teams".
The game's producer, Ryota Niitsuma, will be first up, in addition to Shadow Mode teams for assistant producer Akihito Kadowaki and a QA team leader. More will then follow, including "some personalities you already know".
No price is confirmed yet but Shadow Mode will be up for download in March, closely following the game's launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 18th February/
And no, the SFIV/SSFIV costume weren't available separately. You have to by them in these little bundles for 3 or 4 dollars.

Oh wow, I jsut came from Target at 8:30am and all the SE were sold out! If you didnt preordeer, it really is going to be hard to get them. Thankfully, I just checked my tracking # again and its out for delivery :D

My SE won't get here for maybe two days accroding to the very vague info from Best Buy's shipping and tracking info, so I said "screw it" and bought a regular version from my job. I'll either sell the regular one when the SE arrives for credit to go towards Pokémon BW, or keep the regular and never open the SE.

amazon too? lol. yeah been tracking mine.. went from Louiville KY, to los angeles pretty damn quickly :). can't wait to get it today!
Mine went from TN to FL this morning. Im eagerly anticipating it. And yes Amazon!

Mine went from TN to FL this morning. Im eagerly anticipating it. And yes Amazon!

nice!. I just get nervous because i live in an apartment complex and UPS seems to be very random at being able to get into the gates of my building. So i really hope it will be fine today... i soooo dont want to go to there main office across town like i had to once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"