Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it will be DLC. And I hope there will be at least one Spidey villain

I KNEW IT!! THEY'RE PLANNING A 3RD VERSION!!

and right after I bought the game!!! :cmad:

:oldrazz:

I really hope they will just release DLC characters, instead of a brand new retail version.

as for DLC characters, just give me Psylocke ( and maybe Ibuki as well ).

We should totally run a Hype double elimination tournament!

Can't really do money (unless we paypal it or something), but we could do different stuff with sig and avatar bets (win the whole thing and the losers have to use whatever avatar you want them to use for a month, non-bannable material of course)

I dunno, just brainstorming. How many players do we have per system on here? We should do a headcount.

Calvin - Xbox

We'll do an Xbox side, and a PS3 side, and then the two winners will face off in a game of rock paper scissors to decide which console is better once and for all.

(win the whole thing and the losers have to use whatever avatar you want them to use for a month, non-bannable material of course)

I second this...

...I wouldn't mind these characters returning:
-the remaining X-Characters (minus Marrow, Silver Samurai could never get the hang of them)
-Darkstalkers wise-Demitri, B.B. Hood/Bulleta, Jedah, Lilith (actually so many characters I like more than Hsien-Ko......I was surprised she made the cut)

I second this...
Also they have to change their title to "Not as good as *winner's name* at MVC3.

And since we're not forced to play as quickly as an actual tournament, I think the format should be double elimination, but each match is a first to five set rather than best 2 out of 3. That'll help cut down on being randomed out due to random lag.

We should totally run a Hype double elimination tournament!

Can't really do money (unless we paypal it or something), but we could do different stuff with sig and avatar bets (win the whole thing and the losers have to use whatever avatar you want them to use for a month, non-bannable material of course)

I dunno, just brainstorming. How many players do we have per system on here? We should do a headcount.

Calvin - Xbox

Technically you can have money. Just trade Microsoft Points/PSN money cards.

DLC/Third Version Wishlist: (If characters being cards mean jacks***)

Marvel- Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Daredevil, Venom (Brock or Thompson, I just want a Venom)
Capcom- Mega Man Classic, Gene, M. Bison, Chuck Greene or Lord Raptor

(If characters being cards mean they won't be playable)
Marvel- Psylocke, Moon Knight, Gambit, Venom (Same as above)
Capcom- Mega Man. Exe, M. Bison, Protoman, Asura

is it safe to say that with Zero getting a Mega Man skin... if there's a 3rd game or DLC that Megman still wont be included? I'd assume so

Well, Mega Man has so many forms and takes on his story that it's literally possible that while X won't be in. You'll have someone else like Megaman Classic, .EXE, Megaman Trigger, etc.

is classic MM or X that much different? X's skin looks like normal iconic megaman to me.. ?

Anyone playing? Hit me up, VanVogel xbox.

XBOX - Marvelousboi, anybody thats on Live, shoot me a request

DLC wishlist

Marvel

Psylocke
Thanos
Green Goblin
Moon Knight
Ultron
Loki
Songbird
Scarlet Witch
Medusa

Capcom

Classic MM
Gene
Captain Commando
Jin
Bison
Jedah
Nina from Breath Of Fire
Regina
Asura

is classic MM or X that much different? X's skin looks like normal iconic megaman to me.. ?

X could charge the weapons he got from defeated bosses and also had various armors.

I think X is also stronger, can dash on air, can climb walls, is more experienced...

EDIT: lookswise, that's pretty much it, but he's also know for his armors, like the Ultimate Armor. I'm sure they'd use them in the game.

still... I doub't they'd give us X when he's got an exact skin already. unless the defualt skin for MM was an armor.. but that'd be a little odd.

if it wasn't a DLC skin, i'd completely agree it's possible. but because it is, it makes me think he's got an extremely slim chance (more so than ever)

DLC Wants-

Capcom:

Franziska Von Karma
Susano'o
Ayame
B.B. Hood
Jotaro
Dio Brando

Marvel:

Kitty Pride
Dr. Octopus
Juggernaut
Iceman
Multipleman
QuickSilver

Are you on xbox Sloth? Get in here.

LOL I love Ryu's new ending, IRON SHORYUKEN!

Iron Fist, xbox? Seriously, let's get some hype marvel going guys.

Unfortunately i'm on PS3 man :-)csad:), Sebastos90 is my PSN ID.

is classic MM or X that much different?

Well, they're two different robots to begin with.

I always liked X better since he catered to an older fanbase as his world was so much darker (dealing with death and all that) while Mega Man was family friendly. As stated above also, X could think for himself, had Ultimate Armor, more abilities, and could use a sword whenever Zero died (which is why I'm fine with Zero as X since its basically a compromise from Capcom).

I really think Silver Surfer could be a cool addition. Dat, Power Cosmic.

Me too, but for whatever reason, Marvel didn't want him playable in the game so they gave us the lame ass Evil Alliance members as Galactus' Heralds fight instead.

My Eight:

Capcom: Mega Man, Ruby Heart, Bison, and Pyron.

Marvel: Juggernaut, Psylocke, Gambit, and Venom.

Honorable mentions:

Jedah, Fokker, Leo, Alex, and Soki

Blade (even if he was just Marvel's version of Dante), Blackheart, Thanos, Dr. Octopus, and Moon Knight.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Bulleta (B.B. Hood), Colossus, Gambit, Hayato, Mega Man, Psylocke, Rogue, and Ruby Heart were The Eight Nitsuma was referring to since they were revealed to still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"