Marvel

1. Songbird
2. Black Panther
3. Ms. Marvel

Capcom

1. Mega Man X
2. Vile
3. Sigma

There's four spots left on both sides,so why is everyone picking three for each side?

But are we getting four on each side?
And is that all were getting?

When was it ever said there would be just four? For all we know they may try to get the same amount as MVC2.

So it's 4 characters on each side we'll be getting for DLC?

I meant there is still four marvel characters and four capcom characters that hasn't been revealed yet.

On the official site it has all the characters and there are four spaces on each side waiting to be shown.

You know that Capcom has made Alien vs Predator on the arcade and they made some Mickey Mouse games too.How about the Predator and Mickey Mouse for some fun characters to be.

Did any of the fans top 3 choices from either side make it into the game?
Actually, alot of Capcom's most wanted characters got in. Strider, Phoenix, Frank & Vergil were all in the top 10.
On the official site it has all the characters and there are four spaces on each side waiting to be shown.

Dude, the whole roster got leaked. The remaining characters are:

Nova
Iron Fist
Dr. Strange
Rocket Raccoon

Nemesis
Vergil
Phoenix Wright
Frank West

Capcom hasnt officially announced them but they were already leaked and confirmed. Its
1. Dr. Strange
2. Rocket Raccoon
3. Nova
4. Iron Fist

1. Frank West
2. Vergill
3. Phoenix Wright
4. Nemesis

And Marvel's side didn't get in because Marvel probably shot them all down. I seem to remember alot of Marvel's top 10 being 90's rejects, dead, or people who hadn't gotten quite as relevant as they are now yet (Psylocke.)

And thank god, cause Marvel's roster is pretty impressive minus Ghost Rider.

For DLC,I would like to see:

Capcom
-Predator
-Mickey Mouse
-Mega Man

Marvel:
-Giant Man
-Doc Ock
-Hydro Man

Mickey Mouse???Predator????Predator won't happen because Capcom would only have the rights for that game and Mickey Mouse?Come one dude.

NO GUEST characters. At least not for a crossover game in which many of the 2 companies own characters are being left out

They'd put in a Predator and Mickey Mouse before Mega Man. :meanie:

Ghost Rider's in because his sequel comes out next year plus there's Jason Aaron's recent run on the latest series which from what I hear was pretty good. More than likely why Marvel didn't shoot him down. He is about as relevant as the other 5 so his inclusion is not as farfetched or disappointing as some of you make him out to be. At least not in my eyes.

I'm hoping this is the only re-release of the game, because I don't want to wait four more months to see some version of Mega Man in the roster.

However, if they are saving MMX for the next re-release, what do you think the chances are of Axl getting in with him so I can do a Maverick Hunters team?

My Votes:
Marvel:
1. Doc Ock
2. Ms. Marvel
3. Gladiator

Capcom:
1. Megaman .Exe
2. William Augustus Grey(Dark Void)
3. Sean(SF3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread