Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing I would say is delete and reinstall the patch
Humm, thanks. It is a good idea. I didn't know we could do that.
I'll try it when I get home.

EDIT: And it worked.

Last edited:
I saw that on the PSN, new DLC was added yesterday. They are charging for Shadow Mode updates

I won't buy any futher shadow mode stuff.It ain't worth I only played the first set once.

Take this with a grain of salt, but considering who leaked it, it could be true. Of course we all called the Super MvC3 months ago. :p

Lupinko is at it again! The same guys who leaked info about SSF4, MVC3 and Mortal Kombat and all turned true, is now leaking the rest of the MVC3 line up that will be added via DLC later this year. The additional characters are:

From Marvel: Dr Octopus, Juggernaut,Elektra, Iceman, Apocalypse, Thanos, and Ms Marvel
From Capcom: Frank West, MegamanX, Phoenix Wright, Gene (from God hand), Talbain, Gail, and Stryder.

Lupinko also states that a new stage will be added as DLC with a setting in a court room a la phoenix wright. Apparently some of these characters will be announced and shown at captivate next week. Last, and not least, a new version of the game will be release next year that will include all the dlc characters and stages into one final package.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/all-dlc-characters-mvc3-leaked-1520491/

It is April fools though.I wouldn't doubt this being a prank.

It was leaked and/or mentioned a couple of days ago, this wasn't created today.

I will buy all of those characters if this turns out to be true. Doc Ock!? Yes please.

Boo. Confirmed fake.

Not necessarily, Capcom says it isn't true, and it might not all be. But remember they spent a lot of time 'deconfirming' Lupinko's leaked list of the initial roster, and it all turned out to be true.

We'll see though, as Lupinko has been right so far about MvC3's roster, Mortal Kombat's roster, as well as several leaks about SSFIV before it was out. We'll see though.

Edit: and I'm sure we'll see next week if any of this is true, as he said that some of these will be revealed at Capcom's thing next week.

Damn April Fool's. After all, you all must defeat the person named Sheng Long to stand a chance. amirite?

Not necessarily, Capcom says it isn't true, and it might not all be. But remember they spent a lot of time 'deconfirming' Lupinko's leaked list of the initial roster, and it all turned out to be true.

We'll see though, as Lupinko has been right so far about MvC3's roster, Mortal Kombat's roster, as well as several leaks about SSFIV before it was out. We'll see though.

Edit: and I'm sure we'll see next week if any of this is true, as he said that some of these will be revealed at Capcom's thing next week.

That ISN'T Lupinko. He already confirmed in his twitter that it wasn't him, and he usually leaks through twitter. So, it's a complete fake.

Those Marvel DLC's would have been awesome.

hey guys........just curious..........but how well does the PS3 version play in terms of graphics and framerate issues, especially compared to the 360 version......??

does the fact that the PS3 version only supports 720p ( with the 360 version saying it supports 1080p ) make any difference when playing on a 1080p HDtv?

also, how laggy is the PS3 version's online play??

thanks.

Last edited:
Well, it runs greatly on my PS3. Same resolution as my other games.
And I think the lag will depend on your connection before anything else.

This was the game where I face the less lag online (compared to my other games).

For me, MvC3 (PS3) is the most laggy game I've ever played online, and I've played games like Tekken 6, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 etc. with almost no lag at all. MvC3 is barely playable online for me.

That's interesting, I haven't had but maybe one laggy game in MvC3, and that was due to the other persons horrible connection.

Other than that it's been like butter.

For me, MvC3 (PS3) is the most laggy game I've ever played online, and I've played games like Tekken 6, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 etc. with almost no lag at all. MvC3 is barely playable online for me.

the netcode for this game is for sure hit and miss. I can have a match with some guy in the US and it runs like crap, but then play a guy in Germany just fine. I think it just depends on how the other person is. I notice whenever I am player 1 it runs much better.

internet speed always depends on the person's A) internet B) modem. If you don't have high speed internet or a highspeed modem it's gonna lag.

I got Shuma-Gorath today. Not sure how I'm liking him. His range is kind of a problem for me. Seems like you have to be up the other players ass to be effective with him. Maybe I should just practice more.

I dont mind paying for characters,shadow mode content or alt. costumes but what I dont like is Capcom adding this event mode and we still dont have a spectator mode and then they dismiss the new characters.Good job Capcom.It looks like we will have to wait an incredibly long time for any new faces to show up

So anything new DLC wise for this game?

I'm liking some of the events.
Specially the 2vs2 and 1vs1 battles.

At least it's something more to do.
So anything new DLC wise for this game?
I think there are new CPU fighters for Shadow Mode to download.

hey, thanks guys re the PS3 version.

I think I will wait till a price drop, and also to see what - if any - new DLC characters are released in the future........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"