Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's your mic man? It was on when you came in.

My Eight:

Marvel: Psylocke, Doctor Octopus, Venom (Flash Thompson), and Squirrel Girl.
Capcom: Gene (God Hand), Poison (Final Fight), Classic Mega Man, Ruby Heart (I actually really liked playing her in MvC2 from time to time.)

Where's your mic man? It was on when you came in.

Couldn't have been mine. Either way, after I just embarrassed myself with Felicia like that, I think I'm done lol.

Poison (Final Fight)

If I could have just one character....:hrt:...

...and still major suckage online for me.........was destroyed online, don't remember who my 1st two characters were but was quickly reduced to MODOK......I actually lasted quite a bit longer with MODOk than any other character I've played with online......I used MODOK quite a bit in the previous version...

my main team...Dormammu, Vergil, & Morrigan (subbing occasionally Wesker, Nemesis for Vergil)...
second team...Magneto, Storm, & Phoenix (used a lot in vanilla...sub X-23 for Mags...)
third team...MODOK, Doom, Wesker (subbing Dormammu for Wesker)

I wouldn't mind seeing APocalypse or Onslaught...

characters (from MvC I & II, X-Men vs SF, etc) I'd like to see: Bison, Cammy, Venom, Blackheart, Thanos, Jubilee (she was an assist in MvC), Anita (from Darkstalkers) ...many many more...

Last edited:
Couldn't have been mine. Either way, after I just embarrassed myself with Felicia like that, I think I'm done lol.
Oh weird, I said hey sloth is that you, when you joined, and someone said "yeah it's me." Wanted to talk some hype history. But yeah, don't worry, you weren't bad at all dude, little bit of work and you'll be alright.

Yeah, I need to learn to time my blocks and combos, I know. Which is basically the whole game. :p But yeah, I'm still getting the hang of that.

Christ, I was grooving tonight, jumped into ranked and got my record to like ninety percent after 60 or so matches, then got drunker, started snorting perkaset (sp?), and started getting my ass kicked by a bunch of guys that had no right beating me.

Were gonna get 8 DLC characters?

The story is that Niitsuma wanted to outdo the MvC2 roster, by having 58 characters in UMvC3. But they had a schedule to keep, so the game would be out in time for christmas. So, now we are just hoping that those additional 8 characters will be released as DLC, or maybe they'll even release a 3rd version of the game. Or if we're unlucky, they just won't bother anymore.

I can't see another disc being released but an arcade edition type thing like SSFIV priced at 19.99 with 4 new characters and two new stages is very possible I think.My picks would be

Marvel
Psylocke
Doc Ock

Capcom
No idea.I've gotten most characters I've wanted.

I can't see another disc being released but an arcade edition type thing like SSFIV priced at 19.99 with 4 new characters and two new stages is very possible I think.My picks would be

Marvel
Psylocke
Doc Ock

Capcom
they did put the AE of SSFIV on disc as well. I definetly think if and when they do it will be more than 4 characters. More ike 4 per side. Id want

Marvel:
Ms. Marvel
Spiderwoman
Cable
Shocker

Capcom:
Mega Man X
Im not picky on the rest. I just someone to be represented from Rival Schools, Power Stone and/or Star Gladiator

Capcom

I'm still hoping Capcom can somehow weasel Dio Brando in. I know Shonen Jumps usage takes priority over Capcom's, but still. I need my "Za Warudo!" Followed by a steamroller falling on my opponent. Followed by the most awesome battle cry ever.

Also, I'm holding out for Franziska Von Karma since Capcom said they wanted to use her in TvC. Other than that I think Capcom owes it's Onimusha, Monster Hunter, and Power Stone fans some representation, though unfortunately I hear the MH staff don't want their characters in, and the cost for aquiring the use for a Onimusha character's likeness will be as high as getting Dio Brando. Still, I'm crossing my fingers.

Capcom:
Mega Man X
Im not picky on the rest. I just someone to be represented from Rival Schools, Power Stone and/or Star Gladiator

On Capcom-Unity, there are some posters who claim that Niitsuma said that X and Gene from Godhand, where in the final pool of characters, before they got cut. If true, that would explain X ending up as Zero's alt. The character model was done, but then they ran out of time. So X ended up as Zero's alt. If Niitsuma gets to add his 8 character though, I wonder if X could still be a playable character, or if it's going to be another Mega Man, as X is now an alt outfit.

On Capcom-Unity, there are some posters who claim that Niitsuma said that X and Gene from Godhand, where in the final pool of characters, before they got cut. If true, that would explain X ending up as Zero's alt. The character model was done, but then they ran out of time. So X ended up as Zero's alt. If Niitsuma gets to add his 8 character though, I wonder if X could still be a playable character, or if it's going to be another Mega Man, as X is now an alt outfit.
They could just remove X as an alternate for Zero in a future update and/or just give X different armor as he's had several looks

Removing X from Zero, via patch, was one of my suggestions on Capcom-Unity. Another thing they could do, is give X his latest design, which would be his X8 design. IMO there are enough added details to tell them apart.

And then give him X1 Zero as an alt, because he didn't have a Saber at the time.

Would seem kinda ridiculous to give X a Zero alt and Zero an X alt, but what the hell.

Do you know what this is from, bc I like it

500full.jpg

Mega Man X Command Mission. Rpg for the PS2 and Gamecube. Don't know if Xbox as well. It ranged between mediocre and decent. Zero doesn't look anything like that in the game though. He retained his classic look.

[YT]g7Jr533DfHw[/YT]​

Oh, and I found out now why Capcom cares so little about Mega Man anymore. And it was their own damn fault as well.

Mega Manvania: Symphony of the Blue Bomber

Update on the X issue.

It wasn't Niitsuma who's said X and Gene were in the final pool of the roster selection. It was a guy named Sven and also which Mega Man wasn't specified, just Mega Man.

And the provided link.

they did put the AE of SSFIV on disc as well. I definetly think if and when they do it will be more than 4 characters. More ike 4 per side. Id want

Marvel:
Ms. Marvel
Spiderwoman
Cable
Shocker

Capcom:
Mega Man X

Shocker alone would make be buy the whole **** easily! Give him the moves from the first Spider-Man movie game and add it with some of his moves from Enter Electro along with some new stuff and he'd be great fun I think!

My wishlist:

Capcom:
-Mega Man

Marvel:
-Doc Ock
-Black Panther
-Whiplash
-Hydro-Man

Shocker alone would make be buy the whole **** easily! Give him the moves from the first Spider-Man movie game and add it with some of his moves from Enter Electro along with some new stuff and he'd be great fun I think!
He's so underrated. I think visually he'd have potential for some awesmoe specials and an interesting moveset. He's my #1 pick for a Spidey villian

Ugh... Get over X already. He'll be in MvC4 or whatever the next Capcom crossover is.

Support Classic or .Exe, so Niitsuma isn't all "Lol MM didn't have enough support" next time we get new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"