Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I probably spend more time on the MK Demo now, than I spend on MvC3.

Has been for a while now. It offers 4 playable characters. Johnny Cage, Mileena, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. And put that MK Techno Theme on your harddrive, because it also supports custom music.

oh, cool!! thanks!!

I'm going to go download that!!

can you do Fatalities on the demo? ( not to turn this into a MK thread.........lol )

I was just fighting a Master Lord level guy and...I was winning!
I was beating his ass bad, but just before I could do the final strike...he pulled the plug!
Not only I didn't win the trophy, but I lost my time.
Freaking COWARD! I hate pull pluggers! Wusses.

Last edited:
I didnt realize that more events were added to Event Mode. I love that they added scenarios for 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 fights, especially the former

I was just fighting a Master Lord level guy and...I was winning!
I was beating his ass bad, but just before I could do the final strike...he pulled the plug!
Not only I didn't win the trophy, but I lost my time.
Freaking COWARD! I hate pull pluggers! Wusses.

Uggh, same here. In my very first online match, I beating up a noob with Shuma-Gorath, then the dude ragequits on me before my Hyper Finish is done. Talk about a crappy start!

Oh boy here we go with the MK bandwagon jump now.I know MvsC3 is not offering much right now in terms of dlc but there is no way im shelving this game for MK.MK is cool and the new one looks sick but Capcom is where my roots are.I'm enjoying MvsC3.Nuff said

The last couple MKs have been crappy as hell. I'm actually quite surprised that I'm liking this one so much.

Oh boy here we go with the MK bandwagon jump now.I know MvsC3 is not offering much right now in terms of dlc but there is no way im shelving this game for MK.MK is cool and the new one looks sick but Capcom is where my roots are.I'm enjoying MvsC3.Nuff said

Huh? Bandwagon? I'm sorry but some of us love what we've seen in the new MK and feel like we'll prefer it to MvC3. And some of you like MvC3 more. There's no ****ing bandwagon, just a matter of different taste you idiot.

I seriously hate when people go "ooooh they jump the BANDWAGON!" whenever they don't agree on something.

I traded this in for Crysis 2 last week. Just not enough variety in this game, got real old, real fast.

It featuring my favourite characters is not enough for me to put up with what I feel, is an unfinished game.

Mortal Kombat just looks like a much more complete, fighting game experience.

I'll be able to have both co-exist together, as the gameplay for both game are far apart. MK is more slow, while MvC3 is super fast.

I traded this in for Crysis 2 last week. Just not enough variety in this game, got real old, real fast.

And Crysis 2 doesn't? Half a day worth of game in single player plus broken online multiplayer. I respect your reason, but if you were looking for variety, DNF arrives in 2 months with more than what you traded up for.

How could you possibly justify saying Duke Nukem is worth more than Crysis without having finished the game? Also, half a day of single player? 12 hours for a shooter would be pretty good.

Also, by all hands ons, Duke Nukem is kind of dated but gets by on nostalgia. That doesn't make it a flawless game by any means.

I wrote variety, not quality. Crysis 2 might be better, but DNF will have a 16-to-18 hour single player and dissimilar multiplayer modes. It's a safer bet if you're looking for something that won't get "real old, real fast," which GamerSlyRatchet mentioned as a concern.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you're comparing it to a game we don't know about, when he was merely comparing one game thats been reviewed decently with another game that he found boring. If he likes Crysis, awesome. If he wants Duke Nukem, he can get that too, or trade Crysis in for that even. Not worth saddling up Harry the High Horse over

You're taking a risk no matter how good reviews are in any case, which is why I didn't bring up quality. I'm just curious from my POV as a frugal gamer. He doesn't have to do anything. I'm just curious.

Righto, fair enough.

Personally, I think a lot of people are going to be let down by Duke Nukem. That's not to say it won't be fun, but after how long people have been waiting, their standards of what to expect will be way too high.

I wrote variety, not quality. Crysis 2 might be better, but DNF will have a 16-to-18 hour single player and dissimilar multiplayer modes. It's a safer bet if you're looking for something that won't get "real old, real fast," which GamerSlyRatchet mentioned as a concern.

But...I....didn't say...nevermind.

Huh? Bandwagon? I'm sorry but some of us love what we've seen in the new MK and feel like we'll prefer it to MvC3. And some of you like MvC3 more. There's no ****ing bandwagon, just a matter of different taste you idiot.

I seriously hate when people go "ooooh they jump the BANDWAGON!" whenever they don't agree on something.
You are free to do what you want this is America after all.I am no idiot.I'm not someone who pays 60 bucks for a game just to shelve it after a month or two of gameplay for another game that costs 60 bucks(You can always trade it in for store credit I guess)Anywho I would much rather get the most of my purchase I mean call me crazy but yeah that's how I feel.Btw if you don't like MvsC3 then you can start posting in the MK boards.Why waste time posting in a board room for a game you don't like.DUH!!!! LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"