Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's cgi so it's technically not anything

And hy again would you want to waste money cgi eyes all the time. It just isn't needed.

Originally Posted by harryoscop
This is probably what's likely to happen. I've been saying for the longest time now that it's more likely that we're going to get the smaller eyes just because Sony & Marvel are definitively going to want to differentiate this new MCU version of Spider-Man from Garfield/TASM's version of Spider-Man as much as possible, plus we've never seen the Ditko/Romita/Scott Campbell slanted eyes in live action before and think Pascal/Feige will be inclined to try something different... so yeah.

My bet is that we'll get something similar to this:
Spider%20Man%20J%20Scott%2005.jpg

To quote you: This. :up: :oldrazz:

I still like the big bug eyes, more friendly.

I didn't like that material the texture made him look like a basketball. Plus the long spider legs no belt line and the yellow eyes was just off. If the final suit isn't what ever the material was in raimi and asm 2 suits. I would take something more akin to cap winter solider and avengers 2 material.

Cbt7lBp.png

I kinda miss this suit.

:csad: If only they had used that material and non-raised webbing for TASM2 suit and kept the front & back spiders the same as TASM1, I would have ****ing loved the **** out of TASM2's costume.. But oh well. I just wanted the TASM series suits to have some identity, something unique from the Raimi suits... Guess Sony thought differently.

A little less anger in the eyes and we have ourselves a perfect costume. The blue could also be this colour or a lot brighter, I think either would work fine.

Wait the TASM suit was raised wabbing? I thought it was indented?

Wait the TASM suit was raised wabbing? I thought it was indented?
It was slightly raised but the sections in between webs had that honeycomb texture which is pretty much at the same level as the webs. So it just looks like it's indented

It was slightly raised but the sections in between webs had that honeycomb texture which is pretty much at the same level as the webs. So it just looks like it's indented
Huh, well then. Learn something new everyday.

I just want marvel to reveal either suit now if their is really 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"