Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 8

6PEbS4P.jpg
tumblr_oueiqqdFCL1woe6zoo4_1280.jpg

What could've been.

Thankfully no. That silver belt is atrocious and reminds me of the 70s version.

6PEbS4P.jpg

What could've been.

For the homemade Peter version I do think this would have been better than what we got. Not a big fan of the silver but it's better than the hoodie and pajama pants look of the homemade costume in the movie.

As for the Stark 1.0 suit, I hate the black lines on the legs/rib change and don't like any of the black on the suit in general, the webbing on the red is hard to notice at times. I think it's the worst "finalized" Spider-Man costume of the 6 movies.

Thankfully no. That silver belt is atrocious and reminds me of the 70s version.

It's supposed to remind you of that version. And this is clearly the initial homemade version so it's supposed to look goofy. I would have preferred this over the homemade one we got.

I agree, the design above would have been really unique. The homemade costume in Homecoming wasn't too different from the OG sweatpants costume.

hqdefault.jpg

That homemade Spider-Man costume in the concept art for Homecoming looks like it's made out of...a Spider-Man costume.

That homemade Spider-Man costume in the concept art for Homecoming looks like it's made out of...a Spider-Man costume.

Which is exactly why they didn't use it.

What's the point of a "prototype" suit when it's almost exactly like the final one??

For the homemade Peter version I do think this would have been better than what we got. Not a big fan of the silver but it's better than the hoodie and pajama pants look of the homemade costume in the movie.

As for the Stark 1.0 suit, I hate the black lines on the legs/rib change and don't like any of the black on the suit in general, the webbing on the red is hard to notice at times. I think it's the worst "finalized" Spider-Man costume of the 6 movies.

The black is a little distracting, but I don't hate it. I think I like Raimi's actual suits best, but I love the expressive eyes we've got now.

This for the sequel please.

cO3xd8CvI5GajEX1cM4mQ0-trQKM2DyLlaVFbPqRbPU.jpg

Anyone know if Tom wore a muscle suit?

I'd assume he wore a thin one. It's really hard to get any definition to show unless you wear an Under Armor shirt that's three sizes too small like Dwayne Johnson.

Is that from the '70's show? I have a soft spot for that turd.
It looks like the suit from that Japanese Spider-Man movie.
EDIT: I thought you were talking about "That 70's Show". My mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"