Max Payne

That's b/c he's Dirk Diggler.
I would have gone with "That's because he's Marky Mark" :p

Anywho... Kind of hard to look forward to this, it being a FOX film and all. But Whalberg will get me in a seat.

I downloaded the file, and yes, no virus :)

I'll upload as much as I can, I hand picked this one: Mila in higher res

6a00e550980adb883300e55bq7.jpg

Are you a premium user Kanon ? Because I hate that bunny crap at rapidshare

Nop, and I hate that stupid capcha (or whatever the name is). Is supposed to be there so only humans can download, but I think it takes more than a human to decipher that ****!

Second batch is coming...

Looks like they nailed the look of the film down as far as locations go.

I'm honestly still really " Meh " on the cast especially Mark as Max Payne.

Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised when we get a trailer. But it the look of the film is excellent judging by the photos.

Nop, and I hate that stupid capcha (or whatever the name is). Is supposed to be there so only humans can download, but I think it takes more than a human to decipher that ****!

Second batch is coming...

How did you decipher it ? Are you a bunny :o

I hope this is a damn mistake on IMDB.

It has Ludacris casted as Jim Bravura. WTF!

He doesn't fit the character description at all and Thats not where the character lies at all.

Not to mention i ****ing hate Ludacris. Nice to see Chris O'Donnell back in action though.

But i personally hope this is just a mistake.

He doesn't fit the character description at all and Thats not where the character lies at all.

Not to mention i ****ing hate Ludacris. Nice to see Chris O'Donnell back in action though.

Found this...
Ludacris Talks New Album, Max Payne Movie
May 1st, 2008 | Author: ------While not much has been heard or seen from multi-talented artist Ludacris within 2008, the Atlanta rapper is preparing to hit the commercial spotlight as he prepares his upcoming sixth album and a police chief role in a new film.
On set to being another impactful album to add to his collection, the DTP-front-man rapper looks to release Theater of the Mind this September. Not speaking vividly about the project, Ludacris did tell Billboard.com that it would be "theatrical" as it will focus on being a collection of his experiences up to this point.
Despite not having a first single chosen, he believes one will be coming out by June or July, Ludacris told Billboard. As of now, one track on the album is "Let's Stay Together" produced by DJ Paul from Three-6-Mafia.
Possibly ready to show the world his additional acting capabilities, Ludacris will be playing NYPD Deputy Police Chief Jim Bravura in the video game-based film Max Payne. For people unfamiliar with the actual game's storyline, Ludacris provided a brief synopsis.
"It's about how the Russian mob came to Europe and took over," he told Billboard.
Co-starring in the expected blockbuster hit will be Mark Wahlberg as the movie's release date is expected to be October 31st

Interesting. Wonder why Variety didn't announce this?

I agree what the hell.:cmad:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Payne_(film)

I wouldn't be so early to judge, remember set photo's always look 10x worse than the final film, personally I'm liking everything so far.

I'm really losing faith in this film.

What a bunch of ****ing idiots. Out of most all video games this one actually lays a damn blueprint for a film. The game basically is a playable film. :cmad: :csad:

It's possible that Ludacris was just being a dumbass when being interviewed. Besides Luda's...mishap, there I don't see any problems.

I'm really losing faith in this film.

What a bunch of ****ing idiots. Out of most all video games this one actually lays a damn blueprint for a film. The game basically is a playable film. :cmad: :csad:
Im mexican but why is Jack Lupino a mexican mob boss isn't he italian

I wouldn't be so early to judge, remember set photo's always look 10x worse than the final film, personally I'm liking everything so far.

I'm not judging by those photos. I said the look of the film is working really well by the looks of these photos. I'm judging by the casting.

It's possible that Ludacris was just being a dumbass when being interviewed. Besides Luda's...mishap, there I don't see any problems.

He's a dumbass so it's very possible. The mishap of casting him as Jim Bravura is a big mistake and since when was Jim a internal affairs investigator..?

He was the chief chasing Payne all throughout the first game and is a white male in his 50's. Not that i have a problem with them changing his race because that isn't it. But they have changed his character and age drastically and casted a ****ing talentless rapper to play him. This i do have a problem with. :cmad:

Hopefully the plot points and a few other things will change. But i doubt they will. Such a great ball dropped here when this is one of easiest games to adapt into a film there is.

About Ludacris: it seems that the quote is wrong, and he was talking about the plot of RocknRolla, a movie where he has a role, and is about "London's criminal underworld takes notice of a Russian mobster's shady land deal, a scam that puts millions of dollars up for grabs" (according to imdb)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032755/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"