• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Max: The Artist Formerly Known as HBO Max

I cannot possibly picture Little Things doing even remotely well in theaters under normal circumstances. This must have been someone’s pet project and whoever it was i hope they got it out their system lol
Yep.

The third act was weak.

People seem to like Jared Leto's performance. Since Suicide Squad he usually gets nothing but hate.

Hoping we get Superman The Animated series on here along with Batman and JL and Batman Beyond

Hoping we get Superman The Animated series on here along with Batman and JL and Batman Beyond
They framed all these recent additions as Batman-themed (including JL, but whatever), so I'm hoping they have a similar "Superman-themed" addition planned for next month to coincide with the SnyderCut release, with stuff like S:TAS, Lois & Clark, Superboy, etc. (they already kinda had a WW-themed one to celebrate WW84's release).

The Little Things was a poor man’s Se7en meets Zodiac. Malek’s “acting” was so distracting and laughable, but Leto and Washington did a great job. However, the ending fell flat and didn’t seem completely thought.

I noticed that the JLU episodes are out of order. They had Epilogue as the last episode of season 2 but I thought it was the last episode that aired under JLU?

I never realized how many Batman animated movies they made. I basically stopped following after Justice League: War. Are these all in the same continuity as that movie?

I noticed that the JLU episodes are out of order. They had Epilogue as the last episode of season 2 but I thought it was the last episode that aired under JLU?

No thats correct. Epilogue wasnt the final JLU episode. The final episode was when Superman faced Darkseid on earth, i forget the name of it.

No thats correct. Epilogue wasnt the final JLU episode. The final episode was when Superman faced Darkseid on earth, i forget the name of it.

Really? I could have sworn it was the last episode. Maybe I just stopped watching after that :o

Yeah same, I thought the epilogue was after the Superman/Darkseid fight. I remember that's how it aired

No epilogue was right after the Cadmus arc concluded in season 2. It put a cap on the cadmus story and it put a cap Batman and Terry Mguiness’ story as well. Honestly, that would have been a very fitting series finale, but there was one additional season after that. Darkseid’s invasion of earth was the final episode where the league teamed up with the Legion of Doom. Which was actually a great way to end the series also.

Personally, TAS, JL & BB Batman is probably my favorite TV/Movie Batman.

This was the show that Whedon departed after the Ray Fisher abuse allegations were made public. Looks good.

Last edited:
I never realized how many Batman animated movies they made. I basically stopped following after Justice League: War. Are these all in the same continuity as that movie?

From my understanding (which may or may not be accurate, so someone should correct me if I'm wrong), the movies on this page are all in the same continuity/universe: DC Animated Movie Universe - Wikipedia

The movies on this page are all just DC animated movies in general, from varying continuities (some self-contained, others not): DC Universe Animated Original Movies - Wikipedia

JLU episode listing here (looks accurate, since I own the series on DVD and just checked): List of Justice League Unlimited episodes - Wikipedia

Personally, TAS, JL & BB Batman is probably my favorite TV/Movie Batman.

DCAU Batman voiced by Kevin Conroy is the greatest Batman of all time. :) Although I also like Rino Romano's from The Batman 2004 series. Haven't really gotten into any of the other animated Batman voice actors.

IMO none of the live-action Batman actors have really done the full character combo of Bruce Wayne and Batman justice yet. Neither Affleck or Bale were really definitive to me. Hoping Pattinson turns that around.

Last edited:
I thought The Little Things was pretty bad, honestly. I liked the trailers, but the movie was boring mostly with a terrible ending.

I thought The Little Things was pretty bad, honestly. I liked the trailers, but the movie was boring mostly with a terrible ending.
I thought it was pretty decent for the first half but I didn't care after a while and that ending was indeed awful. Plus the casting was off and the performances not so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"